2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• That's a more interesting match than I was expecting

• oh come on Mirkovic isn't bad at all Kitipova is certainly not more crafty or precise

I agree that Mirkovic hasn’t really been a problem for Serbia today but I actually think Kitipova is doing a really good job and is a big reason that the Serbian block is struggling so much.

• Oh dear, another toxic player on the list: Nasya Dimitrova.

I have been a big fan of her and really admire her volleyball skills, but her negative reactions made a peak today towards her teammates. Poor Paskova, I am glad she could keep the motivation and kill 2 balls in a row after that.

I have been a big fan of her and really admire her volleyball skills, but her negative reactions made a peak today towards her teammates. Poor Paskova, I am glad she could keep the motivation and kill 2 balls in a row after that.

what has she done? I didn't notice, I only saw her dancing after attack...

• Didnt expect Bulgaria tô bê competitivo against servia after the Lost tô Germany

• i can say that boskovic is a downgrade to serbia than an upgrade

Fact she is strong and can score a lot but when she's not in Mt,Serbia plays better even if they can't achieve the same results maybe

• I agree that Mirkovic hasn’t really been a problem for Serbia today.

Not being horrible is not equal to hasn't been a problem for Serbia. Her sets are way too incosistent, different tempo and lenght everytime (especially to zone 2), she is so late to the ball, which slows down the game and allows the opposing block to adjust better, without excessive variations and surprises. She simply does not make a difference with her game, for a team with Serbia's ambitions, mediocre to solid performance is not enough.

• what has she done? I didn't notice, I only saw her dancing after attack...

In one of the defenses, she looked angry and was going outside court looking really mad.

Then in next rotation, at her defense again, they hit the ball between her and Paskova and she stood up from floor, almost yelling at Paskova and left really mad again.

• That was a silly point to lose and an even sillier challenge to request

Btw I'm really liking her, she is not incredibly lethal type of flashy player. But such a team-player and all-around hustler. Always tries to hits smart too and not giving away free points for the sake of higher kill %

Honestly, I was completely shocked when she apologized to Pušić when she hit her with the ball :D

But yeah usually she's not the nicest person on court..

• Btw I'm really liking her, she is not incredibly lethal type of flashy player. But such a team-player and all-around hustler. Always tries to hits smart too and not giving away free points for the sake of higher kill %

yess she is a big fighter, she already worked with Micelli in Rzeszów some years ago and was a bench player back then but always added sth positive to the game, she had a nice season in Turkey too, I like her a lot

• Not being horrible is not equal to hasn't been a problem for Serbia. Her sets are way too incosistent, different tempo and lenght everytime (especially to zone 2), she is so late to the ball, which slows down the game and allows the opposing block to adjust better, without excessive variations and surprises. She simply does not make a difference with her game, for a team with Serbia's ambitions, mediocre to solid performance is not enough.

Oh, I agree that her general level is not good enough and Drca is a far better setter. All I meant was this is the level we expect from her and by her usual standards she’s not been bad today. It’s been a bad team performance, she’s undoubtedly part of that but so is everybody else.