2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Is Canada's pass the worst in the championship? It's ugly.

• Kim Hill died so Frantti could be on the A team

Yeah. I've always thought Frantti has a very similar approach than Kim Hill. They both are very much alike. Alli is just not as good in serve receive, but on the othr hand is way more aggressive in hitting.

GOATTINO :obey::cheesy::rose::super::heart: First time on court and scoring her point.

Pity that Van Ryk and Gray are not playing well at the same time so far in this championship.

• Why Gray is so terrible with her national team? Was she like that , in other tournaments in the past or she just sucks this year? I am really disapointed for her perfomances because she made a big progress this last two years and ιit seems that she become one of the best attackers in the world ( along the outsides) and now this. I hope that she will be better with Imoco because I am affraid that we will see Plummer again as a starter.

• Why Gray is so terrible with her national team? Was she like that , in other tournaments in the past or she just sucks this year? I am really disapointed for her perfomances because she made a big progress this last two years and ιit seems that she become one of the best attackers in the world ( along the outsides) and now this. I hope that she will be better with Imoco because I am affraid that we will see Plummer again as a starter.

she’s injured

• she’s injured

I was wondering what the story was with her. I couldn’t figure out the way you guys were talking about her. Should she start should she play oh no

• wait gray and plummer will be playing in imoco this season? Cant believe they signed both of them. Well, imoco has wolozs so i guess one of them will play opposite and back up for haak.

Uhm, Gray was one of the best OHs in Serie A for quite some time in fast-setting system, so it's quite obvious why they did sign her considering the problems they have in offensive input from any of their OHs last year - Plummer was a disappointment last season, but she's still great rotational piece so it's not a bad decision to keep her either from Conegliano.

I'm not that familiar with what's going on with Gray, so I trust avid, but in general if a proven great player plays badly, it's good to give her benefit of a doubt.

• Alexa probably wont even receive lol

Kelsey and MDG have passed two before and they probably will agaIn

I do not think that Santarelli likes this idea. This could be happend also the last year with Courtney and MDG . Also the system with two receivers could be useful to Serbia when they use Brankica but he prefers to not do it again.

• Alexa probably wont even receive lol

Kelsey and MDG have passed two before and they probably will again

He lets Mihajlović pass in all 6 rotations lmaooo. I think he’ll let gray pass

• I do not think that Santarelli likes this idea. This could be happend also the last year with Courtney and MDG . Also the system with two receivers could be useful to Serbia when they use Brankica but he prefers to not do it again.

Serbia doesnt have two passers that can pass like MDG and KRob can lol

He probably won't hide her... but she won't be receiving in Imoco like she is right now with Canada. Canada doesnt have any good passers.