2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• yes this time it didnt work..there was some ceremonial with ex-players in the pause between the 2 and 3 set?

Yes. However, some of the players couldn't make it/haven't been invited.

If I saw correctly there were Glinka, Sliwa, Rosner, Bamber, Bełcik, Jagieło, Mirek and :what: Kaczor

• Yes. However, some of the players couldn't make it/haven't been invited.

If I saw correctly there were Glinka, Sliwa, Rosner, Bamber, Bełcik, Jagieło, Mirek and :what: Kaczor

ok I see already a short film from FB..also Zenik, Liktoras and Tomsia..I only heard Bamber returning to commenting and saying it was nice to be back on court with old teammates

• we will see how it will look like tomorrow :whistle: im little afraid of that match

• Luckily Daalderop stepped up the last 2 sets:) They should be focused from the beginning against Belgium!

• For sure Pol - Dom will be messy. Probably the game will be worse than today's Tur - Dom :D

I feel like we'll see many service errors, many reception errors and some stupid mistakes on the net :D

• what a good match for some same level teams

They are 5th place match? They can meet again

Hahahahaha, you have serious mental problems babe. Go get checked before you get in trouble and I really mean it.

• September 29, 2022 Second Round Clinching Scenarios

Pool A

NED clinched on Sept. 28

ITA clinched on Sept. 27

BEL: KEN LOSS vs. ITA, BEL would have better sets ratio than CMR & KEN if tied on win and points

Pool B

DOM clinched on Sept. 28

POL clinched on Sept. 28

THA: WIN vs. KOR

TUR: 2 SET WINS vs. CRO

Pool C

USA: WIN vs. BUL, BUL and CAN/KAZ can only reach 2 wins

SRB/GER: Winner of the match AND USA WIN vs. BUL, BUL and CAN/KAZ can only reach 2 wins

Pool D

CHN clinched on Sept. 28

BRA clinched on Sept. 28

• Just watched the match between Puerto Rico and Netherlands. I honestly didn't know PR was that good. I mean I know they gave Italy a hard time but their block-defense, setting and pin hitters were like really good. Also Ocasio is 37 years old and it's her 6th world champs, and yet she's doing amazing

Lohuis had an absolutely stunning match, 8 kill blocks and many good touches in block. She was today's MVP imo. Buijs was great in attack today, and I really liked Bongaerts setting this game. Myrthe Schoot played really well as well, much much better than this year's VNL. Daalderop had a pretty bad start and I am surprised to see she managed to be top scorer alongside Lohuis and Buijs with 16 points. But it doesn't really matter how her game looked if she still managed to score her points

I am looking forward to the match against Belgium Herbots !

• Hahahahaha, you have serious mental problems babe. Go get checked before you get in trouble and I really mean it.

No need to attack people like that... You disagreed with him and it's fine, but keep it civil

• Yes! Pool C is Meh-C and I love it.

• so far:

Group A: ITA, BEL, NED clinched

Group B: POL, DOM clinched

Group C: nobody (because they only played 2 rounds so far lol)

Group D: CHN, BRA clinched