2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• When Li is in the front row, Japan cannot stop her. She even made the libero dive in the wrong direction on a play, and the ball wasn't even tipped.

In Satomi's defense, the ball was deflected off Yokota's arm -- seen clearly on the replay at 13–12 set 3

• Also rooting for Kenya against Italy, they can get a set minimum imo, they are so athletic and talented, it's completely a mental thing and lack of experience holding them back. The match against PUR will be a nail-biter

VNL should invite them, where is the continental diversity they spoke of for Africa?

• VNL should invite them, where is the continental diversity they spoke of for Africa?

Would Kenya have the money to compete? Few years ago, when they competed in WGP division 2, there were rumors that FIVB had to pay for their flights, because kenyan federation didn't have any money.

• I haven't seen anything, but I don't follow social medias. I just looked at JVA's tweetbox and didn't see anything. Japan doesn't usually say anything about injuries

• Would Kenya have the money to compete? Few years ago, when they competed in WGP division 2, there were rumors that FIVB had to pay for their flights, because kenyan federation didn't have any money.

That's sad, it shouldn't be a reason for absence in 2022. I'm ok with FIVB funding them again, it's not like they spend their money on better things anyway.

• Lost her balance while trying to avoid touching the net....landed awkwardly ....?(

Obviously it’s was due to both Koga & Yuan stepping on the center line after their jump and Koga landed on the front part of Yuan’s foot causing her ankle spraining then falling on the ground. There’s nothing related to Koga trying to avoid net touching.

• Yes, also is surprise that Valentine don't have good club.

She is 33, but that is not too old for a setter. And she look like she would be much more handy to the club, not just for a setting purpose.

Valentin had a strong season in AUV, but her LVSF was just so so. And she said she's not going abroad for a while, because she wants to prepare herself for a life as retired player in the years to come (maybe she won't retire soon, but she wants to get there prepared for the next chapter).

Right now Raymariely Santos deserves to be the main setter, since she is playing awesome (MVP of the LVSF finals). She outplayed any setter in LVSF.

On the other way, Nogueras had a strong season in Cyprus and was good during the regular season of LVSF, but her play-offs were awful. She was the weakest link of her team in the final.

• Obviously it’s was due to both Koga & Yuan stepping on the center line after their jump and Koga landed on the front part of Yuan’s foot causing her ankle spraining then falling on the ground. There’s nothing related to Koga trying to avoid net touching.

Actually after looking more closely, you could be right ...:|

• No need to attack people like that... You disagreed with him and it's fine, but keep it civil

I really don't mean to attack but believe there is a problem. If someone is waiting for every single moment to attack a team from a certain country over and over, that's dangerous, indicating they have some issues. I don't get as provoked anymore, but being worried lol

• Today the best match will surely be POL x DOM :gone::lol: I hope it goes to a tiebreak, that's the best scenario for Turkish 1st place :thumbup:

what a pathetic post. With such terrible game yesterday you should be happy Turkey won it at all. But of course, if you can’t win it pray for opponents to lose :white:

• what a pathetic post. With such terrible game yesterday you should be happy Turkey won it at all. But of course, if you can’t win it pray for opponents to lose :white:

You don't need to have this kind of attitude. It's normal that people will support their teams in every possible way. Let's just chill.