2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• italian receive is so bad

And serve also...japan is playing comfortably

Idk why by italy is playing so safe not making mistakes..it doesn't work

• The Egonu from 2018-2019 was much deadlier and efficient than the current one. I missed that Egonu who is so reliable on critical moments. :(

• italy should work a lot on their derve

If they let japan play their game...they're done

• Italy can’t win this tournament with this setting. Unless it gets better

• Both Asian teams playing at the moment being completely outplayed by their opponents. Germany is blocking everything and everyone from the Thai side and Italy is up 7-0 in the 3rd set against Japan

• The Egonu from 2018-2019 was much deadlier and efficient than the current one. I missed that Egonu who is so reliable on critical moments. :(

That was her peak in Conegliano. She was monster, with 60% in attack plus minimum errors.

• I didnt watch that match, but someone could quickly explain me how Japan beat Brazil? =O

• Thailand is floping for now in second phase. Lose against Canada and nos they are loosing againdt Germany.

• I didnt watch that match, but someone could quickly explain me how Japan beat Brazil? =O

They were serving tough, the block was nowhere to be found, Gabi had one of the worst matches of her career and Carol was not playing due to injury. After trying 3 other players at opposite (Kisy, Lorenne and Rosamaria), Ze threw Tainara in (who has stayed there ever since) and she had a great game and managed to win them a set, but it was not enough. Also, Inoue had a great game, with 20something points of her own.

• That must be the longest serve series in Chirichella's career :lol:

• That was her peak in Conegliano. She was monster, with 60% in attack plus minimum errors.

She wasn't even playing in Conegliano back then.