2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Why did Cuttino went after that ball? :lol:

• USA tipped Turkiye to death:gone:

It was super clever, Turkiye defence was ready for the bombs, not tips.

And now Turkiye scores tipping ^^

• I wouldn't mind Turkey playing USA in a quarter finals, after that time-out the girls shifted their game and almost came back from a very large lead, Gio figured USA out, in many sets they gave it away to USA with their own game. I think Turkey can beat them in a rematch, but I don't think we can beat Serbia.

• I did not expect that. But at least Jordyn and especially Kelsey played decent today. Now let's go lose against Thailand! (lol, no, please don't)

• DOM being DOM and GER being GER results in a lot of messiness and a completely unpredictable match :gone:

At least Heynen learned something during the tournament and found the right line-up, but that completely dumb defeat against Canada broke out neck in the long run.

• for turkey team,when you receive well,please let setter give the most of good balls to MBs, and some of them to OS.DONT WASTE GOOD BALLS ON THOSE OHs.dont use meliha again.she is useless.and turkey OHs should learn to change the tempo of attacking,not only quickly.and Open ur eyes when you attack.with so many turkey girls playing volleyball,please find some tall girls (190+)to play OHs,180cm OHs are not useful for this team

• for turkey team,when you receive well,please let setter give the most of good balls to MBs, and some of them to OS.DONT WASTE GOOD BALLS ON THOSE OHs.dont use meliha again.she is useless.and turkey OHs should learn to change the tempo of attacking,not only quickly.and Open ur eyes when you attack.with so many turkey girls playing volleyball,please find some tall girls (190+)to play OHs,180cm OHs are not useful for this team

Hande is mediocre often but only stable player, I think she is the only option that can stay as OH, the others we need to replace. But I don't think we have many tall players sadly as OH coming up, only a few and yes we should try them. The thing is Turkish system puts all tall players as MB or Opp, we don't have many tall OHs in general. I think we need OHs that at least can receive well because the girls were bad in that department too so we can't play our game with the MBs like we usually do.

• Hande is mediocre often but only stable player, I think she is the only option that can stay as OH, the others we need to replace. But I don't think we have many tall players sadly as OH coming up, only a few and yes we should try them. The thing is Turkish system puts all tall players as MB or Opp, we don't have many tall OHs in general. I think we need OHs that at least can receive well because the girls were bad in that department too so we can't play our game with the MBs like we usually do.

I think you have seen how many times Ur OHs were blocked straightly. when your tall OHs and short OHs all cant receive well,please use tall players. give this team more choices.OR you will see the same stories again and again.we all know how important a decent OH in a team .i can give you some examples.Zhu ting,Zhang Changning,Liu Xiaotong,even Li Yingying and Wang Yunlu ,they all are 190+.they were not good at receiving and defence at the begining,at least now,they are not bad.give them time.hose tall girls can receive well if they work hard+