2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• USA tipped Turkiye to death:gone:

well, USA is not the first team to achieve that. It seems either they work on it but simply cannot defend, or they don’t care for it at all.

There are a lot to talk about Turkey but the same things have been said like bazillion times. The fact that we are still searching for the OH duo at this point of the tournament is just pathetic. Saliha seems to be good in offense but her defense is beyond bad.

• Debby Stam-Pilon in the preview of the match:heart: Wish we still would have a libero with her receiving skills!

• I think the Turkish team needs a fire sign, the lack of confidence is just too apparent imo, only a fire sign can fix this and maybe some more air signs for vibes. Neslihan and Egonu are sagittarius like me f.e. and fearless players :heart:

• well, USA is not the first team to achieve that. It seems either they work on it but simply cannot defend, or they don’t care for it at all.

There are a lot to talk about Turkey but the same things have been said like bazillion times. The fact that we are still searching for the OH duo at this point of the tournament is just pathetic. Saliha seems to be good in offense but her defense is beyond bad.

Imo it’s fine to have your opponent tipped and scored a point occasionally, but to let them score 3 points in a row by tipping, and even worse it was after 20 pts of the set, that was intolerable.

I wouldn’t blame the OHs too hard for losing that 4th set though. It was Ebrar’s consecutive errors earlier in the set that made them 5 or 6 pts behind. The team made a pretty good job to close the gap until those 3 consecutive tips by USA at the score at sth like 20:19. Then they were done.

• Bjelica 15, Milenkovic 14, Stevanovic and Aleksic 10 each, Mihajlovic 9...:obey::heart:

I've already been singing the praises for Drca, and I hope I'll continue to do so, but I have to point out Stevanovic's monster form. She is our 3rd best player on this tournament so far, and she plays maybe even better than she did at the Last 8 of VNL. Maybe someone who follows Italian league can correct me, but I don't think that Joca has played better than this summer, in either club or NT, at least since 2016 (and maybe even 2015).

Matthias, I hope you're happy for your girl. She gave a good account of herself.:win:

• Commentators featuring Carol and Buijs as partners

• apparently, so are the serbian fans on this forum.

Damn straight. Nothing this good can last very long.=O

Let it last 4 more matches, please.:mirror:

• Pri Daroit playing for the other team again lol

• Anne buijs was always inconsistent,shaky and not a top playerbut i like that with NT she alway played with firrceand above their own level...this world cup she is not there

• Poland blocking Canada