2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Jesus! Carol is a blocking machine!

• Germany - Dominicana

Poland - Canada

Carol - Buijs

All matches at the same time, i want to know who gave them this idea, and why TV companies allowed that.

The scheduling at this tournament has been absolutely horrendous, bordering on self-sabotage. You have days with only two matches scheduled, then you have everything being played at the same time. And they always seem to make the most interesting matches overlap. Beyong annoying.

• Please put Jasper on court for Buijs, atleast will have better reception...

• October 7, 2022 Quarterfinal Clinching Scenarios (Updated after DOM-GER)

Pool E
    ITA clinched quarterfinal berth Oct. 7.

CHN: Cannot clinch due to points gap of BEL & JPN, China could lose twice and potentially overtaken by teams below.

BRA: WIN vs. NED AND JPN LOSS vs. PUR.

Pool F
    SRB clinched quarterfinal berth Oct. 5. Will be 1st in Pool F after today's win against Thailand.

TUR clinched quarterfinal berth Oct. 5. Win over USA will mean they will be 2nd in Pool F.

USA clinched quarterfinal berth Oct. 7.

POL: WIN vs. CAN IN <5 SETS AND GER WIN vs. DOM IN 5 SETS

October 7, 2022 Elimination Scenarios

Pool E
    NED: LOSS vs. BRA, 4 teams at 6 wins, NED max would be 5.

PUR Eliminated on Oct. 6

ARG Eliminated on Oct. 5

Pool F
    CAN: LOSS vs. POL

THA: POL WIN vs. CAN

DOM: LOSS vs. GER IN 5

GER Eliminated on Oct. 7.

• Anne to Ze before the match: "Coach I don't feel like playing against my girlfriend tonight... Can I instead score for your team?"

Ze: "Yeah, sure! In fact, to compensate, we'll let your team borrow Pri! We'll just try not to make it look so obvious"

• Schoot is everywhere she isn't supposed to be and we have Reesink on the bench:pinch:

• I wish Carol would break the record for most block points in one match. Does anyone know what the record is?

• Poland without attack in 2 set:what:

• Carol with 8 blocks and the match isn't even Over lol