2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• TUR was able to match and challenge SRB in the 3rd set but alas, their errors was their undoing. that was a lousy ending. lol

• So far, Santarelli is proving he's right starting Mihajlovic over Lozo.

• idk what Gio is doing, yet again he starts experimenting players he's never played even in VNL group phase during the end of a tournament and looks clueless :thumbdown:

Zehra didn't play and he experimented so much but this match is important because we face Serbia now if Poland wins...

• Gui makes weird decisions lately and it costs them a lot imo.

Serbia doesnt look like the team that outscores everyone, but their block and reliable OHs (not even one this tournament) are enough for them at this stage i think.

and probably almost the only team that has a good pool of players on the bench!

• Maybe Pri Daroit needs to play for the opponent

ana moser was an outside hitter though.

oh ok I stand corrected

• idk what Gio is doing, yet again he starts experimenting players he's never played even in VNL group phase during the end of a tournament and looks clueless :thumbdown:

Zehra didn't play and he experimented so much but this match is important because we face Serbia now if Poland wins...

It wouldn't matter, I don't think Turkey would be able to wing against US or Serbia on next phase. However next year could be different story. If Karatasu plays instead of Hande and Vargas for Karakurt then who knows that will be very potent offense.

Does Poland and Turkey will play again each other again if both loses?

• Wow, zero fucks given for calculation. Mad respect to Santarelli and the girls for that!:drink:

A bit poorer game by Busa, both offensively and on reception. Also Jovana took a step-back. But finally Maja played a great game against a good opponent! Yes!:super:A glimpse of the old Brankica, as well!:box:

Guess this means there will be a rematch in quarters...

• So far, Santarelli is proving he's right starting Mihajlovic over Lozo.

This is 3rd game that Lozo is resting due to some minor injury. It is said that she was able to play on all 3 matches, but it was decided not to risk making it worse and to rest her. Prior to that, she was clearly a starter over Brankica.

• Late to this but wow the Thailand girls against US

Hope they grow more and qualify for the Olympics!!

The trajectory and growth of Thailand's new generation was exactly what I had hoped for Korea but the players & association crumbled away and its become a laughingstock of a team... :gone:

Still, cheering Thailand on!!!

• It wouldn't matter, I don't think Turkey would be able to wing against US or Serbia on next phase. However next year could be different story. If Karatasu plays instead of Hande and Vargas for Karakurt then who knows that will be very potent offense.

Does Poland and Turkey will play again each other again if both loses?

Turkey plays against USA if Poland loses, if Poland wins 3-1, 3-0 they do.

Only 1 of Vargas and Alexia can play in NT. But anything can happen in a QF (im not hopeful either) but you have entire VNL group phase to experiment a bit at least. I do think it matters. What matters even more is the dozen players that are not invited to NT bcs of Gio's ego.