2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• This is 3rd game that Lozo is resting due to some minor injury. It is said that she was able to play on all 3 matches, but it was decided not to risk making it worse and to rest her. Prior to that, she was clearly a starter over Brankica.

I think the same. Specially after Lozo's breakout performance in VNL. So it was an injury that was keeping her at the bench. Still, Mihajlovic is performing quite surprisingly well in her absence. I have written off Brankica last year but this year, she's proving that she still has it.

• well 5:1 in 2.set but it still means nothing

• DOM was on the verge of being eliminated, but they finally managed to force a tiebreak after winning the 4th set 27:25. Poland still need to win at least one more set to secure their place in QF.

Unfortunately for them, the team they have to rely on to keep their qualification dream alive is Germany, who flopped during the end of the last set and has already had a bad start in the second:aww:

Which means that USA probably has to face Poland in the QFs.

• 7:7 lol

this will be another match not for my nerves :what:

• Unfortunately for them, the team they have to rely on to keep their qualification dream alive is Germany, who flopped during the end of the last set and has already had a bad start in the second:aww:

Which means that USA probably has to face Poland in the QFs.

DOM is trailing 5:11 now… They probably don’t need the “help” from Germany but go home directly:gone:

• Congrats Poland for securing their spot in the QF. DOM just lost their match against Canada. (I just don’t understand why DLC was never used in the second phase. Is she injured or anything? She was the game changer in the matches DOM won)

• Canada just handed Poland a QF spot

• unbelivable how much canada grew up this last years...they did a good performance this world cup

Congratulations

• Kiwiek's job with Dom is done already. In fact it's been done for years now.