2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• I agree plus I think he's not that kind of person who has an ongoing drama with players like Terzić with some players and this is very important looking for exmaple how many players Guidetti cut from Turkish NT, Belgium's coach and many polish coaches did in the past.

:teach:

• It's interesting that they left the least interesting matchup on paper of the entire second group stage for last.:lol:

And not only that, they put literally all interesting/significant matches yesterday, overlapping with each other.

I've said it before, the scheduling in this tournament is criminally bad, same as the refereeing:down:

• I mean personally I also prefer VNL over both OGs and Wch :rolll: it's just a much more fun format (though they ruined it this year)

I know this is the wrong thread but VNL used to be my favorite one too before they ruined it with this year's terrible formula, plus the never ending changes of the rules (TO per set, court changes etc). To be honest the only good memories I have from it are Carol's blocking performance, Serbia earning bronze (though at the expense of the US) and Thailand advancing to the QFs.

Next one I guess is the WCH but surprise, they messed up this format too. Fivb really doing their best to sabotage the sport and its fans:down:

• I know this is the wrong thread but VNL used to be my favorite one too before they ruined it with this year's terrible formula, plus the never ending changes of the rules (TO per set, court changes etc). To be honest the only good memories I have from it are Carol's blocking performance, Serbia earning bronze (though at the expense of the US) and Thailand advancing to the QFs.

Next one I guess is the WCH but surprise, they messed up this format too. Fivb really doing their best to sabotage the sport and its fans:down:

Don't forget, the Olympic format in 2 years is also messed up

3 groups of 4 each, and top 2 in each group plus 2/3 of the best 3rd placed teams? Disgusting.

• Don't forget, the Olympic format in 2 years is also messed up

3 groups of 4 each, and top 2 in each group plus 2/3 of the best 3rd placed teams? Disgusting.

Thanks for reminding me lol:aww::aww:

I really don't understand why they keep making changes. Like I know some are warranted because of the nature of multi-hosting, but still, they are not doing themselves any favors. These changes and the general planning/organization of last year's tournaments are as sloppy as USA's game in the last 5 matches or so:aww:

• And the match starts with... a spike from Daalderop that was completely in but was still called out.

Thanks for proving my point,refs:aww:

• What happened to my VolleyballTV stream!?!?! :call::wall::mad::mad:

• What happened to my VolleyballTV stream!?!?! :call::wall::mad::mad:

FIVB got angry because we were critisizing them and they cut it.