2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• oh I knew about that but I thought the funny thing about it was that was the ONLY time she was that good offensively lmao

For sure. I remember her doing way good in WWCH 2014 also. But she wasnt never the First option of team Brazil on attack. The MB from Brazil at those times were só dominant in every element and Brazil NT were more balanced.

• I would never bet on Gabi evolving this much. She was a Young promise but due the lack of height didnt expect her tô improve on attack.

• Italy and Serbia are the favourites IMO.

• well, heartbreaking loss for Poland...I wonder if they could sleep at the night ;( I was really expecting an easy match for Serbia, but they were playing really bad and anything could happen in that TB. despite of this match, there is a hope that Poland can develop in next years for a really great team, when will Lukasik, Czyrnianska, Smarzek join, it will be even better. Thank you for your performance, I was really pesimistic after the Naples tournament...and for Stenzel - this just can happen, that was a great serve from Stevanovic and this is also an experience although she was really blaming herself for losing the match...

• well, heartbreaking loss for Poland...I wonder if they could sleep at the night ;( I was really expecting an easy match for Serbia, but they were playing really bad and anything could happen in that TB. despite of this match, there is a hope that Poland can develop in next years for a really great team, when will Lukasik, Czyrnianska, Smarzek join, it will be even better. Thank you for your performance, I was really pesimistic after the Naples tournament...and for Stenzel - this just can happen, that was a great serve from Stevanovic and this is also an experience although she was really blaming herself for losing the match...

I have hope that especially Czyrniańska will be healthy next season, because we need 2nd scoring OH if we want be stronger than now. Ofcourse Górecka`s role in this team was very improtant, because she needed to cover court together with Stenzel, but Czyrniańska is fine receiver and we need more power in attack. Whatever happens in the future I have big hopes that it wont end up only on this tournament...

• some people say it was also Korneluk´s fault that Stenzel didnt see it through her..but that´s a bulls*it, she just needed to make an approach for her spike..anybody who played and received knows this situations..bad was this happened on matchpoint

• I have hope that especially Czyrniańska will be healthy next season, because we need 2nd scoring OH if we want be stronger than now. Ofcourse Górecka`s role in this team was very improtant, because she needed to cover court together with Stenzel, but Czyrniańska is fine receiver and we need more power in attack. Whatever happens in the future I have big hopes that it wont end up only on this tournament...

oh I have to disagree with you :lol: Czyrna is bad in receiving but hopefully she will learn this season in Chemik...I know many people were against Gorecka for playing in NT at all, but without her there would be not completely a chance for even getting into QF´s.. she is the only decent receiver from all this OH and when Szlagowska entered the reception downfall was big unfortunately...and who knows, Grajber really improved this last season in LKS by Roberta with spiking, maybe Gorecka will also :lol:

• it was a good tournament for poland for sure but it was boosted for their public as other host did before

They are in great shape but let's see how they perform next year

• I have hope that especially Czyrniańska will be healthy next season, because we need 2nd scoring OH if we want be stronger than now.

They're going to send her to VNL, U21 Championships and then there is ECH and Olympic Qualification Tournament. I think she will got injured/tired in the middle of national team season again :D

• I have hope that especially Czyrniańska will be healthy next season, because we need 2nd scoring OH if we want be stronger than now. Ofcourse Górecka`s role in this team was very improtant, because she needed to cover court together with Stenzel, but Czyrniańska is fine receiver and we need more power in attack. Whatever happens in the future I have big hopes that it wont end up only on this tournament...

It was an excellent serve Stevanovic and even the best OH in the world wouldn't take it

Stenzel really can't blame himself because it happens :flower:

• It was an excellent serve Stevanovic and even the best OH in the world wouldn't take it

Stenzel really can't blame himself because it happens :flower:

of course it was good serve and I dont blaming anyone. I just wrote that we need more power in attack to help Stysiak and Różański when she has some bad moments;)

• oh I have to disagree with you :lol: Czyrna is bad in receiving but hopefully she will learn this season in Chemik...I know many people were against Gorecka for playing in NT at all, but without her there would be not completely a chance for even getting into QF´s.. she is the only decent receiver from all this OH and when Szlagowska entered the reception downfall was big unfortunately...and who knows, Grajber really improved this last season in LKS by Roberta with spiking, maybe Gorecka will also :lol:

maybe its my wish for next season about Czyrniańska :lol: but for sure without Górecka we couldnt go so far on this tournament. Here I agree. I just wondering how it can looks next year;)

• maybe its my wish for next season about Czyrniańska :lol: but for sure without Górecka we couldnt go so far on this tournament. Here I agree. I just wondering how it can looks next year;)

I also hope for having tall OH´s with decent reception...it will be great to have Lukasik, Czyrnianska, Szlagowska, Rozanski and you can pick whoever you want for the match relying on form of the day :)

• it was a good tournament for poland for sure but it was boosted for their public as other host did before

They are in great shape but let's see how they perform next year

I partly agree but what can you say about other host NED ? They had own public too.

• With all of this amazing players playing for Poland now, do you guys really need Smarzek?

Poland doesn't have any opposites who could sub Stysiak in case of injury. Like really, most of the opposites in the league are foreigners.

Besides Smarzek, there is also Gałkowska and Rasińska. Maybe Sobiczewska and that's all.

Even if we look at younger players there is nobody besides Olga Musiał (born 2004) and Martyna Podlaska (born 2006). During U21 ECH Poland had to use OHs Drużkowska and Leoniak as opposites.

• With all of this amazing players playing for Poland now, do you guys really need Smarzek?

I think she is also important for Nt. Both with Stysiak canbe great duo Opp. Gałkowska was good on this tournament but Smarzek in shape is much better. I hope she will join Nt next year and atmosphere will be as good as now

• The problem of having both Stysiak and Smarzek is that at some point the coach will want to have both playing at the same time and this might not be good for the team's system.