2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• I think if the quarterfinals were just like in the Olympics, with the 2 groups crossing, Japan would've had advanced to the SFs and we would be watching a better match than this one.

• Serbia plays solidly enough I guess and of course Boskovic is awesome but it's hard to believe this is the US team that played so well at the OGs just a year ago.

• This looks like week one VNL match, two days after CEV CL final in which all players from both sides had take part + Boskovic.

But as long as result is like this i don't care, sorry.

• Serbia plays solidly enough I guess and of course Boskovic is awesome but it's hard to believe this is the US team that played so well at the OGs just a year ago.

Basically it's not that team.

• Boskovic is obviously on another level, but today Busa is also slaying.

• well Im going to watch a movie instead of this, I hope Serbia will win this and there will be another final Serbia-Italy and Egonu-Bosko fight

• Basically it's not that team.

Larson is a massive loss but there are enough of the same members of the team that they should be playing much better than this.

• Milenkovic instead of Mihajlovic.

I like it honestly, in hope for more middles in play.

• Boskovic is obviously on another level, but today Busa is also slaying.

She definitely deserves credit, everyone talks about Boskovic, but Busa is holding her own in reception and attacking.

EDIT: and she just got a block

• Larson is a massive loss but there are enough of the same members of the team that they should be playing much better than this.

MBH, Poulter in shape,....