2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Rosamaria is doing surprisingly well at reception 👏👏

• Even if Italy manage to get past Brazil, I don't think italy Egonu will have much left in the tank to meet Boskovic and co for the gold medal match

• Even if Italy manage to get past Brazil, I don't think italy Egonu will have much left in the tank to meet Boskovic and co for the gold medal match

Egonu looks tired already in this match

• Rosamaria has been doing great in defense since Japan's match

• Love Brazil compact and high volume game, they are working as a team now. So nice to see that. Some minor mistakes, but they are all IN. Hats off for Rosamaria, she is holding the pressure of being the main target of Italian services. Nevertheless, Orro is playing a huge role for Brazil :D Her decisions are more than questionables. Egonu seems still off, only Danesi and Moki are all in. Pity that Bosetti is nowhere close her season club form these last two matches, it would this SF way more interesting. Pietrini not even the half of her ECH form either.

Carolana is just :flower: She is locked with her award as best MB. Regardless the outcome, for me she is also a serious candidate as MVP. Many will say Gabi (me too), but Carol has also had a huge impact for Brazil performance, her key blocks in key moments, as well as defending and, setting, which surprised me a lot.

• Not Carol yelling at the ref on her way to block :lol:

• well someone will expect Sylla to be "small Egonu" in attack with her physical strength and she is not able to kill a ball :whistle:

• Carol is so dominant in block, she is giving prime Maja Poljak a run for her money!

• ok and now she scored :lol: lets go Italy

• well someone will expect Sylla to be "small Egonu" in attack with her physical strength and she is not able to kill a ball :whistle:

I don't think anyone expects anything from Sylla at this point besides Mazzanti and maybe Monza's ownership. ;]

But Mazzanti is probably as well the only one surprised that Pietrini gives his team a boost, lol. Sylla isn't that bad tho, I was afraid she may totally collapse and so far she didn't.

Egonu ,,being off'' is still at 17 points with 52/32 spike efficiency, it always amazes me how big are expectations towards her.