2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• What Paola says in this video? she looks happier

She says she's happy with the team and glad the others girls understand her and help her out when she needs it, proud of what the group achieved so far, she doesn't care about being the top scorer and that for now she's happy of this bronze and "we'll see" about next NT season

• Poulter wasn't able to play today apparently, just like Frantti she was on bench but not dressed to play.

He had Poulter played the whole match just a day before, and his “plan” should be to win the SF and still having Poulter played the Final today. I don’t buy sth like “Poulter is injured and not able to play today”. If she’s seriously injured like she did in Busto, she should not have played in previous matches as well. It’s just Karch not really care and throw Carlini on court and made her as the only setter available in the bronze medal match.

• Can our resident twitter aficionados remind me why do some Brazilians hate Santarelli?

• What Paola says in this video? she looks happier

She is saying: "It was beautiful, it was really beautiful. Not even the regret that remains. It was beautiful to share this with the girls (the other teammates), the staff. Especially for the journey we have done, since I am in the NT.

"For me, this is a seconday thing" (sorry I cant listen the question from the journalist, too low). I am very proud of my teammates, without them, I would not be anyone. So, I am grateful to have them, who understands me, who supports me. At the end I can be a child, I am young, sometimes I could have my down moments, but they support me".

She was asked regarding the phrases she received before and after the match, as which is the "truth", she replied: "we could also ask to the one who said that".

She was asked if she will continue in the NT team. She answered: "For the moment I am happy for this bronze. For the moment, I dont know. We will see for the next season".

She was asked if she had the chance to change sth in this WCH, beyond the SF against Brazil, what would she changed. Paola: Absoutely nothing. The most beautiful moment for her in thiw WCH was winning today match despite of the adversities, she is proud of her team.

• I AM not on twitter but rEAD somewhere that Santarelli didnt apoint Brazil as a medal contender. Talk about 6 NTs and let Brazil out..

• No one hates Santarelli. It's just some troll because he said that Poland among others was a gold medal contender and did not mention Brazil.

• Hei apointed China, USA , Turkyie and Japan either. Maybe he Just forgot Brazil. Ppl do some mouse for nothing

• Wasn't it because he said that he preferred Italy (his country and the team in which his wife plays) in the final against Serbia before the Brazil-Italy semifinal?

• Wasn't it because he said that he preferred Italy (his country and the team in which his wife plays) in the final against Serbia before the Brazil-Italy semifinal?

No.

• There is some report that Serbians team living that court 10 minutes later for Brazil. Somente let some good on Brazilian Bench and Roberta was in Serbia's direction tô delivery the good but Serbians players didnt acccepted. Didnt talk tô her. Even Brankica

• Marcelo Courtege on Twitter claimed this fact

• I...don't understand. Can you provide the source for whatever it is?

• There is some report that Serbians team living that court 10 minutes later for Brazil. Somente let some good on Brazilian Bench and Roberta was in Serbia's direction tô delivery the good but Serbians players didnt acccepted. Didnt talk tô her. Even Brankica

what ?

• What happened to Bosetti? :(