• I am literally crying so much watching that Tijana interview

• My picks:
    Opposite: Boskovic
    OH: Gabi, Busa
    MB: Carol, Stevanovic
    L: Nyeme/Natinha
    MVP: Boskovic

What about Setter?

No other country other than Serbia and Brazil?

Whats the world rankings now?

• What a performance by Serbia today :super::obey: Of course Boskovic stood out, but every player did a great job in their roles!

I'm sorry for Brazil and their fans, I was hoping and expecting a more balanced match, but no way against this Serbian team today. Still, Brazil can be proud of silver and their amazing matches against Japan and Italy :heart:

• Serbia was phenomenal throughout this whole tournament and it's not like only 6 players played, Santarelli rotated the squad and did a great job too!

My dream team would be :

MVP - Boskovic

Setter - Drca

OP - Boskovic

MB - Carol, Stevanovic/Danesi

OH - Busa, Gabi

Libero - Pusic

• Brazil started the first match absolutely fired up, but started unwinding quickly midway that set

Seemed like they were a bit too wound up - with the hopes & expectations maybe

Tianara subbing in set 2 and firing up the team which helped them equalize lasted for a short while before they crumbled again

• Best coaches: Ze Roberto (Runners-up: Santarelli, Winzer, Lavarini)
    Worst Coaches: Cai Bin (Runners-up: Heynen, Karch, Guidetti)

• Even though Brazil lost again in the final, but they can still be very proud with their performance in this WCH. Even the Brazilian fans here didn’t think this team have a real chance this time when the team is without Bergmann and had to play with Pri with starter. But they still showed great fighting spirits and Rosamaria did a really great job at playing as OH, even though she has not played at this position for years already. What Rosa did in OG & this WCH from back up to starting Opp & OH respectively is worth a lot of credits.

• So sorry to say this once again but Macris always kills our team in any final match

• My favourite Serbian player, always cheerful and friendly, and so lovely looking Katarina Lazovic, a gold medalist, European Championship at 20 years old, and now a world champion at 23 :love:

See you in Beijing next season in the CVL :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Well done Serbia, Brazil and Italy ! 🥇🥈🥉

• Best coaches: Ze Roberto (Runners-up: Santarelli, Winzer, Lavarini)
    Worst Coaches: Cai Bin (Runners-up: Heynen, Karch)

when Ze Roberto wasnt even expecting them to reach SF. He is that good of a coach.