2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• I have to say that I underestimated Serbia a little bit and they surprised me a lot! This is definetly not a one woman team as I thought for a while.

• If it was in Japan I think they might have chosen Takeshita as best setter :lol:

And best setter over Fofao I think? 🤣

• Só proud of this Young Brazilian NT. It was such a great experiência and acchieving a medal was insane good.

The Opp position and OH 2 must to improving and some Young take Gattaz place.

• I'm fine with individual awards tbh, Danessi and Carol deserve that awards, both was outstanding through this tournament. Stevanovic with heroic contribution for serbian team, but she took gold for that contribution and that's fine. But Busa over Sylla is a fact, anyway gold medal is much more important for all of them.

• Só proud of this Young Brazilian NT. It was such a great experiência and acchieving a medal was insane good.

I really hope Ana Cristina gets to play in FB, she proved she can play high level and also Vargas isn't with the team for now. Next time with Ana Cristina and Bergmann they will come back even stronger

• So I guess no volleyball watching for me until VNL 2023 again. Have to unsub VolleyballTV again.

• Zhu is good, but a lot of their 2016 OG Core were no longer in the team + Lang Ping. Serbia did well last VNL even without Bosko, Serbia is on a good path with Santarelli at the helm.

though Serbia is not like italy is Egonu team,but without boskovic, serbia cant be top teams.Samtarelli is just a good speculator.the best italian coach is bonita. I just hope USA,BRA and CHN can renew their lineup next year.

• I know Rosamaria did a lot in this WCH but I still don't think she or Pri Daroit are enough for this level and this is a gap we're going to have everytime we play a final match with one of them. We really need a real agressive OH like Ana or Julia.

• I really hope Ana Cristina gets to play in FB, she proved she can play high level and also Vargas isn't with the team for now. Next time with Ana Cristina and Bergmann they will come back even stronger

dont forget Julia Kudiess, Lorrayna. If they all develop including Kisy they would stand st the podium at Paris. Imagine having Tainara, Kisy, Julia K, Julia B, Lorrayna and Ana C in the final roster.

Maybe Gabi can take a break at VNL 2023. Oh and maybe bring a token teen again at a tournament (Helena Wenk)

• I know Rosamaria did a lot in this WCH but I still don't think she or Pri Daroit are enough for this level and this a gap we're going to have everytime we play a final match with one of them. We really need a real agressive OH like Ana or Julia.

Maybe Gabi can take a backseat at VNL 2023 and have Julia B and Ana C start

• though Serbia is not like italy is Egonu team,but without boskovic, serbia cant be top teams.Samtarelli is just a good speculator.the best italian coach is bonita. I just hope USA,BRA and CHN can renew their lineup next year.

Brazil’s line up is okay as it is. Ana C and Julia B are the only ones missing.

• dont forget Julia Kudiess, Lorrayna. If they all develop including Kisy they would stand st the podium at Paris. Imagine having Tainara, Kisy, Julia K, Julia B, Lorrayna and Ana C in the final roster.

Maybe Gabi can take a break at VNL 2023. Oh and maybe bring a token teen again at a tournament (Helena Wenk)

We don't do breaks... We'll do our best to win silver again

• though Serbia is not like italy is Egonu team,but without boskovic, serbia cant be top teams.Samtarelli is just a good speculator.the best italian coach is bonita. I just hope USA,BRA and CHN can renew their lineup next year.

Did you take a look at our squad? We are renewing the team...

Yeah, Serbia wouldn't win these tournaments without Bosko, and who doesn't want Bosko in their team? but VB is a team sport, can't just rely on your go to person all the time, with Serbia's performance this year compared to last OGs, they definitely improved a lot esp with their OH (esp Busa and Lozo) and a possible replacement for Maja in Drca.

they need to improve their reception.it seems like a joking to tell Brasil to miprove their reception.but Brasil really need their 2OHs and libero to receive well.Brasil is not a powerhouse.their OHs and OPs dont have the abilities to kill many out of system balls.this is the same problems to USA.so they rely on better reception.their OPs can be used ,but they need to find another good OH. i am so sad though we have Zhu and LYY,but our OPs are too weak attacking.if China really want to come back,Gong cant be their starter anymore. China needs to find new OPs to kill the balls.