• The captain for the third week have changed to M.Jasper

:what:

• Yes I don't think it either. Dijkema will probably get some rest. I think we'll see the best roster in the last week of VNL.

• As I already wrote in VNL-thread..according to Ziggo-sport commentator, the main players will be in Hong Kong...we will see..

• As I already wrote in VNL-thread..according to Ziggo-sport commentator, the main players will be in Hong Kong...we will see..

Sorry but I don't believe everything he says:D Knowing that every player has 10 days vacation and has to train 10 days in the gym before they are going to play matches, it's highly unlikely that Plak, de Kruijf and Balkestein-Grothues will join the team next week.

• Sorry but I don't believe everything he says:D Knowing that every player has 10 days vacation and has to train 10 days in the gym before they are going to play matches, it's highly unlikely that Plak, de Kruijf and Balkestein-Grothues will join the team next week.

It seems you are right (and the Ziggo Sport guy isn't )..some instagram-posts show Baijens, Meijers, van Aalen, Polder are on the plane to Hong Kong :)

So, the main players will show up for the first time in Stuttgart.

• Nika doesn’t come to hk

Well without her they don't have a chance at all. But it's better to prevent her from an injury, because there is almost no chance they can go to the final 6. Also Schoot and Dijkema get some rest. Nice to see Bongaerts and Polder

• Balkestein-Grothues is listed as captain on the VNL site. So this means she will be back next week and she is still captain of the NT:win:

• i am excited about next week in Germany. They should go 3-0.

Meijers showed past week she is better as OPP than Baijens at this moment.

Yes it's a shame they already played against almost all top teams. But it's good that some new faces gained some experience and the bench players got to play.

Yes Baijens hasn't made a big impact, but she is very young and not common with this position. Hope she gets more confidence, because it's seems like thats her biggest issue.

• I don't think so, otherwise she would have been with the team