• http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/n…-oranje-naar-tokio-helpen

Here they call Blangé, Alberda, Selinger and Beltrami as possible coach. So maybe they are going for a familiar face or a Dutch coach.

In an interview Morrison says it's not a complete surprise for him that he got fired. He is disappointed that he can't finish the job. It was a tough job for him from the beginning, because he had big shoes to fill. He says that in the 3 years he was a coach, he got compared with Guidetti with every loss. I have to agree on this with him and that this was not fair to him. Guidetti leaving the team never has been a closed chapter. I wish him all the best luck in the future. He could be a good college coach, not to much pressure and he can learn younger players a lot.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2304917…-verrassing-voor-mij.html

• I doubt the Dutch federation would let Morrison go if they hadn't been in contact with someone already. They probably have a plan for the OQT and have already been negotiating with someone, otherwise it would be silly to sack a coach at this point.

• I doubt the Dutch federation would let Morrison go if they hadn't been in contact with someone already. They probably have a plan for the OQT and have already been negotiating with someone, otherwise it would be silly to sack a coach at this point.

Don't overestimate the capabilities of Dutch volleyball federation. All those years wasted giving the job of NT coach to people who obviously had no idea what they were doing... Morrison should have never been given the job, and now looking for an emergency fix just a few months before the last chance to qualify, knowing that they'll be fired of they don't?

• According to World of Volley. Ferhat Akbaş or Daniele Santarelli may be new coach the Netherlands team

https://twitter.com/WofVOLLEY/…/1182048305892728832?s=19

I don't think Akbas is a improvement over Morrison... I'm okay with Santarelli, surely on the long run. However I have doubts he can prepare the team in the right way for the olympic qualification tournament in January. But we will see, it would be hard for any coach:D

• Santarelli was doing very well with the Croatian team. It would be pity to leave the team for dutchies. It would be a similar case of gui left them for Turkish by😶

• Ferhat Akbaş would be a terrible, not well thought out decision. Their only motive for picking him would be that it would be directly helpful because he'd be someone that 'knows' Turkey, their biggest opponent in OQT well. But even that is very doubtful tbh, let's not forget he got fired for failing in that exact thing.

• Santarelli was doing very well with the Croatian team. It would be pity to leave the team for dutchies. It would be a similar case of gui left them for Turkish by😶

Yes, exactly. Dutch players were really disappointed when Guidetti left their team. Some of them were really mad. If Santarelii is federation pick for new coach, croatian girls should be dissapointed 😁

• Dutch needs a coach to make the team connect better not a coach to train a team.just a tactics master just like Jenny Langping or ZE.I know after 2016OG,Italy and Dutch both give offers to Jenny.but it is impossible for those two coaches to train Dutch team now.Bonita and Barbolini are good options

• I really hope World of Volley is partly wrong and actually it is likely.

The difference between Santarelli and Akbas is simply huge.

Santarelli would be like winning the lottery. ALmost all Italians are great coaches (except a few: Chiappini, Micelli, Barbolini) and among the younger generation Santarelli might be the best.

When I think about Akbas'' famous moments, I only remember a cameraman zooming in all the time :aww::aww::aww:

Being a former assistant of Guidetti is no guarantee for becoming a worldclass-headcoach...Morrisson is another example.

If Dutch Federation really considers offering a contract to Akbas, than goodnight and goodbye to Dutch NT :wall::wall::wall:

• Bernardo or Antiga is a good choice for Dutch NT, I hope Dutch Federation think twice choose a new coach.

• 25 candidates have already applied to become national coach of the Dutch national team:white: Alberda is in consultation with the players council who should become the new coach.

Probably there won't be a Dutch coach. Selinger for example isn't the right one for the job right now, because he is for the long term. According to a Dutch journalist, the following 3 coaches are the best options:

1. Bernardinho

2. Santarelli

3. Barbolini

Big possibility that Akbas wants the job, because he wanted it already when Guidetti left. He also talks about Jan de Brandt who understands the Dutch culture and mentality.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2306658…25-kandidaten-gemeld.html

• To be honest, I don't believe that Bernardinho would agree to be their coach, I believe that Santarelli is the best option, he proved himself and he's eager for success. In my opinion Barbolini would not be a good choice.

• To be honest, I don't believe that Bernardinho would agree to be their coach, I believe that Santarelli is the best option, he proved himself and he's eager for success. In my opinion Barbolini would not be a good choice.

Didn’t Bernardinho want to spend more time with his family and therefore decided not to led NT? Or was there another reason? Why would he want to spend a lot of time overseas? Although, he might be bored already and wants to come back.

Barbolini is a no no. I hope girls won’t want him so they won’t make the mistakes that was done. They might achieve to go to Tokyo with him but it is not a good decision in the long term

Santarelli could be nice, in my opinion. It will be a gamble anyway, as there are only small amount of time left, at least in the long term if Bernardinho is not coming, he might achieve good results.

If they go and hire Akbas, I have no words. lol

• New coach CAN'T do anything in this short time.

And Santarelli leaving Croatia literally in last chapter before Olympics is super rude. He at least can finished His job. Even though we have 1% chance.