• 25 candidates have already applied to become national coach of the Dutch national team:white: Alberda is in consultation with the players council who should become the new coach.

Probably there won't be a Dutch coach. Selinger for example isn't the right one for the job right now, because he is for the long term. According to a Dutch journalist, the following 3 coaches are the best options:

1. Bernardinho

2. Santarelli

3. Barbolini

Big possibility that Akbas wants the job, because he wanted it already when Guidetti left. He also talks about Jan de Brandt who understands the Dutch culture and mentality.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2306658…25-kandidaten-gemeld.html

• LMAO, the competition is LIT!

In my opinion, this coach needs to be good at coaching on the court, aka during the match, because he won't have much time preparing them, let alone implementing a new system.

• To be honest, I don't believe that Bernardinho would agree to be their coach, I believe that Santarelli is the best option, he proved himself and he's eager for success. In my opinion Barbolini would not be a good choice.

• To be honest, I don't believe that Bernardinho would agree to be their coach, I believe that Santarelli is the best option, he proved himself and he's eager for success. In my opinion Barbolini would not be a good choice.

Didn’t Bernardinho want to spend more time with his family and therefore decided not to led NT? Or was there another reason? Why would he want to spend a lot of time overseas? Although, he might be bored already and wants to come back.

Barbolini is a no no. I hope girls won’t want him so they won’t make the mistakes that was done. They might achieve to go to Tokyo with him but it is not a good decision in the long term

Santarelli could be nice, in my opinion. It will be a gamble anyway, as there are only small amount of time left, at least in the long term if Bernardinho is not coming, he might achieve good results.

If they go and hire Akbas, I have no words. lol

• Still no coach? At this point, they'd rather get Morrison back.

• New coach CAN'T do anything in this short time.

And Santarelli leaving Croatia literally in last chapter before Olympics is super rude. He at least can finished His job. Even though we have 1% chance.

• Bernardinho is not an option.

• Manon Flier gave birth to her son Daniël ❤️ Congrats, Manon and Reinder.

• For me is like in this article. Girls need to say that they want this coach. It was with fire this coach they come to Federation and say we don’t want him and then they fired him. This is stupid but we will see what will happen.

• No there isn't. I have a feeling they want to sign Santarelli. Since he is the head coach of Croatia, they have to negotiate with the Croatian federation. So that could be the reason why they haven't announced the new head coach yet.

• No there isn't. I have a feeling they want to sign Santarelli. Since he is the head coach of Croatia, they have to negotiate with the Croatian federation. So that could be the reason why they haven't announced the new head coach yet.

just reminds me that when GUi leave dutch to turkey,Robin posted some critics words to him.so if they really get santarelli,what will robin say?haha.an experienced coach is a good choice,not a coach to train them.because those dutch players dont have time and big room to improve.they just need tactics caoch.not young coaches

• just reminds me that when GUi leave dutch to turkey,Robin posted some critics words to him.so if they really get santarelli,what will robin say?haha.an experienced coach is a good choice,not a coach to train them.because those dutch players dont have time and big room to improve.they just need tactics caoch.not young coaches

That would be hypocritical from their players if Federation is asking them...

• Santarelli is staying in Croatia for next 2 years. It is official.

He is very happy to be in our NT and her refused Dutch offer, sorry but I'm not Sorry hahahah^^

• why everyone here thinks that Santarelli is better than C.Parisi. I think Parisi had a big impact on Haak being a good player. Moreover, he won the Cev Cup gold medals, the Cev Champions League silver/bronze medals with his team. The reason of his failure in the Cev Champions League and the Italian league was all about the roster of his team.

• According to strong rumors here in Italy, Caprara should be the new coach of Dutch NT

• According to strong rumors here in Italy, Caprara should be the new coach of Dutch NT

I already had a feeling he would be the new coach, because he is the coach of Dijkema and Daalderop. Santarelli is a missed opportunity, but Caprara is one of the best options after him. The only thing I'm afraid of is that he will make Dijkema the first setter again and doesn't give Bongaerts much chances.