• No there isn't. I have a feeling they want to sign Santarelli. Since he is the head coach of Croatia, they have to negotiate with the Croatian federation. So that could be the reason why they haven't announced the new head coach yet.

• No there isn't. I have a feeling they want to sign Santarelli. Since he is the head coach of Croatia, they have to negotiate with the Croatian federation. So that could be the reason why they haven't announced the new head coach yet.

just reminds me that when GUi leave dutch to turkey,Robin posted some critics words to him.so if they really get santarelli,what will robin say?haha.an experienced coach is a good choice,not a coach to train them.because those dutch players dont have time and big room to improve.they just need tactics caoch.not young coaches

• just reminds me that when GUi leave dutch to turkey,Robin posted some critics words to him.so if they really get santarelli,what will robin say?haha.an experienced coach is a good choice,not a coach to train them.because those dutch players dont have time and big room to improve.they just need tactics caoch.not young coaches

That would be hypocritical from their players if Federation is asking them...

• Santarelli is staying in Croatia for next 2 years. It is official.

He is very happy to be in our NT and her refused Dutch offer, sorry but I'm not Sorry hahahah^^

• According to strong rumors here in Italy, Caprara should be the new coach of Dutch NT

I already had a feeling he would be the new coach, because he is the coach of Dijkema and Daalderop. Santarelli is a missed opportunity, but Caprara is one of the best options after him. The only thing I'm afraid of is that he will make Dijkema the first setter again and doesn't give Bongaerts much chances.

• I indeed was right that Alberda was on the stands during the match of Firenze. Both Alberda and Caprara confirm that they are in negotiation, but Alberda says he is going to the USA on Wednesday and maybe after that he is going to Brazil to negotiate with other candidates.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport…-mikt-op-italiaan-caprara

• But again Caprar is head coach of AZE??

• Yes, I think he is headcoach of AZE (I didn't see any news he was fired).

• There will be a press conference this afternoon to announce the new head coach of the Dutch NT. I think it's clear now that Caprara will be the new coach.

• Yeah it is official Caprara is the new head coach

Does it mean Robin is mad at Caprara right now because he left AZE NT two months before qualification tournament?

• Does it mean Robin is mad at Caprara right now because he left AZE NT two months before qualification tournament?

I'm sorry but what has Robin to do with this? Guidetti made some promises to the team and didn't fulfill them. He gave as reason he wanted to spend more time with his daughter. Despite some good alternatives the Dutch federation offered, he quit the job. Thereafter he becomes the new head coach of Turkey. So I think the players had avery right to be angry.

You don't know what the case is whit Caprara, did he still have a contract or didn't he have one? If he still had a contract, it's sad for the Azerbaijan team.