CEV Cup 2019

• Olympiacos is defending much better than in the first SF match but I would be very surprised if Trento can't win the first two sets.

Aleksiev is getting targeted and had a net spike. Schmitt is playing very well like the first match so far.

Vettori looks lethal again so Olympiakos had to better at maintaining it while they are controlling Russell and Kovacevic.

Grebennikov is all over the place. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• It'll be Trentino-Galatarasay for the final and Trento is now using their reserves for the third set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Trento is obviously the huge favorite. Hopefully Gala can just show some resistance :) and who knows...

Well, Trento did lose this same cup to Paris Tours during the 2017 final. I would hold my breath if I were you. :lol:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• I wish GS female team didn't choke in the semis, now both male and female GS teams could have been in CEV cup finals at the same time.

• Lisinac is still not playing for the first leg of the final since Codarin is doing a great job as replacement but I hope the serbian will make it in time for the return leg.

The Galatarasay fans and the atmosphere they can create might stifle the communication for Trento like it probably did for Kemerovo. I hope there's a challenge system as well to avoid any controversies in the finale.

#FreeBritney

• Its true actually lol. Fenerbahçe still has more volleyball only fans, while basically all GS fans are football fans.

Either way, GO GALATASARAY! We love a good underdog victory

• Giannelli with no rhythm with his hitters and the occasional mistakes they make.

Galatarasay bringing the 7th player with their crowd.

Really tough for Trentino to play as a team with an atmosphere like that.

#FreeBritney

• Codarin. :white:

Thank god for Nelli though.

#FreeBritney

• I guess this is like a "on in Turkey" thing, because most sponsors don't invest football and volleyball at the same time:/

I don't think so at all, its not sponsors. It's sports clubs that have various branches. Fenerbahçe BJK Galatasaray have football/basketball/volleyball and many more sports clubs. Olympiacos is a similar team from Greece for example, Barcelona from Spain.