CEV Cup 2019

• Reception becoming a huge barricade for Galatarasay right now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Nelli reminds me of Ebrar so much. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Congrats Trentino!! Well fought Galatasaray. First team to really challenge them in CEV Cup this year. Thats an accomplishment on itself. :D Trento having a great season so far, first winning WCC now CEV Cup!

• I'm so glad Lorenzetti let Nelli happen. Vettori was a mess earlier because Giannelli couldn't find him during the first two sets.

#FreeBritney

• First CEV Cup in Trentino's history.:drink:

That's really funny considering the club's accomplishments. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• Congrats Trentino!! Well fought Galatasaray. First team to really challenge them in CEV Cup this year. Thats an accomplishment on itself. :D Trento having a great season so far, first winning WCC now CEV Cup!

Thank you to Galatarasay making me doubt Trentino for an hour. :drink: They played really well and there's a challenge system so no excuses for Trentino and the fans. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• Efeler Ligi has a very good level. Never underestimate a turkish team at home.

I remember when Lube won the Challenge Cup against Arkas and Savani said in his whole career he never saw something like what the turkish supporters did during the match in Izmir. The atmosphere is great. Izmir in particular is a great Place to play Volleyball ad we could see during the women's Turkish Cup F8. 7000 people attended the final.

Trentino should have mentally prepared better the game. Few friends told me they were quite intimidated by the loud crowd.

• The MVP should be between Kovacevic and Nelli.

It's Kovacevic. Congrats to the serbian.

#FreeBritney