Polish NT 2019

• Ratings from polish TV (average no. of viewers)

POL - Puerto Rico

TVP2 753,000

Polsat Sport 424,000

Tvp Sport 351,000

POL - Thailand

TVP2 709,000

Polsat Sport 425,000

TVP Sport 402,000

POL - Serbia

TVP1 1,000,000

TVP Sport 767,000

Polsat Sport 518,000

Really good results for polish sport 😍

• Is it true that Skowronska was invited to come back? I don't think it is but I saw it on the internet...perhaps it is just a rumor

• Is it true that Skowronska was invited to come back? I don't think it is but I saw it on the internet...perhaps it is just a rumor

Is she really needed? While there are Smarzek, Sytsiak and Kowalinska, Opposite position is the last position that needs addition

• Is she really needed? While there are Smarzek, Sytsiak and Kowalinska, Opposite position is the last position that needs addition

Zaroślińska :) There is also Łukasik and Bociek. Plus young Szczurowska and canadian/polish girl Maciagowski who wants to play for polish NT (I'm not sure how good she is because she never played in Poland before). They don't need another opposite.

• Zaroślińska :) There is also Łukasik and Bociek. Plus young Szczurowska and canadian/polish girl Maciagowski who wants to play for polish NT (I'm not sure how good she is because she never played in Poland before). They don't need another opposite.

Would she be useful as OH?😂😂😂

• She's 36 y.o. She won't be able to spike 80 balls per game like Smarzek.

• She could only be useful imo if she can play as OH aka receive

Benching Smarzek kinda would make this entire generation lose its rythm as they were building on her since the get-go.

• I remember that Skowronska played as a middle in the past, she was actually a good slider. I think she can be useful in that position for Polish NT

Yeah like 15 years ago?😅

• Actually Smarzek has a really great thing of keeping the level she never gets under. So she is always around 40-60% in attack and rarely play worse (in NT I don't remember her having lower %). Skowronska or Zaroslinska are more of players who can sometimes play on 60-70% efficiency but next day they can do 20-30%...

• One change in the roster that prepare for ECH. Nowicka is out and instead Górecka is in.

S: Wołosz, Kowalewska

MB: Kąkolewska, Alagierska, Efimienko, Witkowska

OH: Mędrzyk, Grajber, Górecka, Wójcik, Stysiak

OPP: Smarzek, Zaroślińska, Łukasik

L: Stenzel, Maj-Erwardt

• So Rożanski was with the team during All the VNL, but now she is out :what: Anyway Im happy for Górecka, she is the future of Polish NT.

• So Rożanski was with the team during All the VNL, but now she is out :what: Anyway Im happy for Górecka, she is the future of Polish NT.

Typical for Nawrocki :D You're with the team the whole summer and then you're just cut for good :D (Like Tokarska, Tomsia or Paszek in previous years)

• Polish roster for friendlies with German NT:

S: Joanna Wołosz, Marlena Kowalewska

Opps: Malwina Smarzek, Katarzyna Zaroślińska-Król

Mbs: Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Kamila Witkowska

OHs: Magdalena Stysiak, Aleksandra Wójcik, Martyna Łukasik, Martyna Grajber, Natalia Mędrzyk

Liberos: Maria Stenzel, Paulina Maj-Erwardt

Looks like Alagierska (MB) and Górecka (OH) are out.

• :lol: Sorry my sarcasm didn’t work apparently, I meant Alagierska, not Laura Tomsia.