10 advice reception volleyball

Polish NT 2019

• At the end of January Kesia gave an interview. She said: "I closed the doors" - meaning that she is done with NT. She said, that it was not the easiest decision, but finally done.

https://siatka.org/pokaz/katar…a-dolata-zamknelam-drzwi/

and we should close this door too (unfortunately) ...;(

• After today match Bielsko-Rzeszów I see three strong canditates to NT:super: from Rzeszow is MB KAmila Witkowska and from Bielsko are OHs Olivia Różański and Emilia Mucha. Wings in Bielsko were amazing today:obey: I hope That Nawrocki will not forget about them...:call:

• After today match Bielsko-Rzeszów I see three strong canditates to NT:super: from Rzeszow is MB KAmila Witkowska and from Bielsko are OHs Olivia Różański and Emilia Mucha. Wings in Bielsko were amazing today:obey: I hope That Nawrocki will not forget about them...:call:

Well, we all know that Nawrocki isn't impartial and has his favourites and players he doesn't like too much ;) And one of them is Mucha and I wouldn't be suprised if she doesn't get a call like for the second part of the season last year. I feel like she was only called because one of his favourties (Murek) had the final exams at the beginning of the VNL but after that Mucha was completely forgotten and without any chance to prove herself.

• I was wondering, does anyboy will mention Różański here after yesterdays match with Rzeszów(?)^^

Olivia is strong cadidate for me to be basics of the team in the future.

And about Mucha - I'm afraid that bobaas opinion is fully consistent with Nawrocki's approach :/

• I feel the same as you, when it comes to Mucha in NT. She will be called and cut before tournaments. That's the harsh reality. I think both of them should get better offers in an upcoming season and Emilia MUST change club, because she won't develop her skills in the same team. She could be way more productive than Grajber:down: Różański is that kind of player we need, she's an out of system OH and her dynamic is something that no one from our, polish OHs has. I would love to see her next to Górecka in starting six. No more players like Mędrzyk please. She's not NT material and she won't be. This season clearly showed that polish female team can be reborn, all we need is a bit of time and a real coach.

• At the end of January Kesia gave an interview. She said: "I closed the doors" - meaning that she is done with NT. She said, that it was not the easiest decision, but finally done.

https://siatka.org/pokaz/katar…a-dolata-zamknelam-drzwi/

;( I hope NT this season she wear jersey No.17.

It is just a dream.

• Official roster:

L:

Aleksandra Krzos (Chemik Police)

Monika Jagła (Pałac Bydgoszcz)

Maria Stenzel (Grot Budowlani Łódź)

Paulina Maj-Erwardt (BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała)

Julia Mazur (SMS Szczyrk)

S:

Joanna Wołosz (Imoco Volley Conegliano)

Marta Wójcik (ŁKS Commercecon Łódź)

Marlena Pleśnierowicz (Chemik Police)

Julia Nowicka (BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała)

Alicja Grabka (E. Leclerc Radomka Radom)

MB:

Agnieszka Kąkolewska (Pomì Casalmaggiore)

Klaudia Alagierska (ŁKS Commercecon Łódź)

Weronika Centka (Grot Budowlani Łódź)

Anna Stencel (Enea PTPS Piła)

Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska (ŁKS Comercecon Łódź)

Małgorzata Jasek (DPD Legionovia Legionowo)

Gabriela Polańska (Grot Budowlani Łódź)

Kamila Witkowska (KS Developres Rzeszów)

OH:

Zuzanna Górecka (DPD Legionovia Legionowo)

Martyna Grajber (Chemik Police)

Natalia Mędrzyk (Chemik Police)

Emilia Mucha (BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała)

Natalia Murek (#VolleyWrocław)

Olivia Różański (BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała)

Julia Twardowska (Grot Budowlani Łódź)

Aleksandra Wójcik (ŁKS Commercecon Łódź)

Paulina Damaske (SMS Szczyrk)

OPP:

Malwina Smarzek (Zanetti Bergamo)

Magdalena Stysiak (Grot Budowlani Łódź)

Monika Bociek (ŁKS Commercecon Łódź)

Martyna Łukasik (Chemik Police)

Katarzyna Zaroślińska-Król (Developres Rzeszów)

Source: https://www.pzps.pl/pl/aktualn…lski-kobiet-na-sezon-2019

• I'm surprised that there is no

Aleksandra Rasińska (OPP),

Anna Bączyńska (OH), Monika Fedusio (OH),

Iga Chojnacka (MB), Ewelina Janicka (MB), Marta Ziółkowska (MB) and Kornelia Moskwa (MB)

But anyway it's a very good roster :super:

• I love Marta, but she won't be a part of NT, so why he's blocking a spot for a younger player? Bączyńska is playing the whole season quite good, but nah, it's better to invite Mędrzyk who is cheering for Busa & Grajber all the time :gone: I don't know what Polańska did this year to be called instead of Chojnacka/Stencel/Moskwa :down:

Fedusio deserved to be there as well...

• I love Marta, but she won't be a part of NT, so why he's blocking a spot for a younger player? Bączyńska is playing the whole season quite good, but nah, it's better to invite Mędrzyk who is cheering for Busa & Grajber all the time :gone: I don't know what Polańska did this year to be called instead of Chojnacka/Stencel/Moskwa :down:

Fedusio deserved to be there as well...

I totally agree :thumbup:

And Stencel is on the list :lol:

• Well, at least there is no Gałucha, Polak, Tobiasz etc.

I think it will look like that:

Smarzek - Stysiak

Wołosz - Nowicka

Grajber - Mucha - Twardowska - Mędrzyk

Alagierska - Efimienko - Kąkolewska - Witkowska

Maj-Erwardt - Stenzel

• Witkowska retired NT ? Why ?

You meant Agata? :) as I know she doesn’t play this season. She was good after season in Italy, playing in Poland makes average of her.

Also I’m quite satisfied with the calls.

I think that Nawrocki will move Stysiak to OH. Also I watched some interviews with him and he was complementing Magda and her ball feeeling, so it could create position for other girl as Opp. And at this point I think I cheer to Zaroslinska. Such experienced player can be very useful.

• You meant Agata? :) as I know she doesn’t play this season. She was good after season in Italy, playing in Poland makes average of her.

She has maternity break.

• Fedusio;(;(;( for me one of the best OH from young generation:white:what a pity that she is not in the roster. Far better than Murek comparing to watched matches

• Ewelina Krzywicka (OH from Pałac Bydgoszcz) has a brother who is a footballer in Poland (in fact he is more known because of his sense of humor on twitter and ohter social media than of his football skills). He wrote a long note on his fb page. He doesn't agree that Nawrocki didnt call his sister to the NT. She had a very good season (4th best scorer of the league and probably best Pałac's player) but people think that she is too short (175cm, he compared her to L. Bosetti). He cant stand that Mędrzyk (who benched all season) and Jasek (who plays medicore on all positions and she isnt focused on volleyball) got a call instead of Ewelina, Marta Ziółkowska and Fedusio from Pałac. On the end he blamed Nawrocki, that he didnt call the best players, but the ones, who has the best agents.

https://www.facebook.com/Marci…622658043/?type=3&theater

text in Polish