Polish NT 2019

• that's good news :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Happy to hear that.

Hopefully Smarzek and Stysiak would be Opps, or Magda could play as OH if she would show some reception skills.

And you can hit me, but I'm watching Skowronska in Brazil and... She is playing very good. Maybe this is thanks to Ze Roberto, I don't know, but she plays very smart and could be useful, at least for Olympic quailes.

• if she agrees, then who knows :) I looked at stats and she's the best scorer in Brazilian superleague :thumbsup:

• Didn't she said in 2016 that she retired for good from NT?

Berenika Tomsia did the same laat year.

• I guess she did so

• We all know Kasia and if she had been helpful, she would play in NT :)

But we have Smarzek/Stysiak duo :) Also Bociek and Zaroślińska play very well so I think it’s not neccesary to ask Kasia for comeback :)

• I'd like to see these players in NT team in 2019:

S: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz, Nowicka, Grabka,

OPPs: Smarzek, Stysiak, Bociek,

OHs: Łukasik, Grajber, Mucha, Różański, Damaske, Twardowska, Bączyńska, Murek, Fedusio, Górecka,

MBs: Kąkolewska, Efimienko, Alagierska, Stencel, Jasek, Witkowska,

Libero: Stenzel, Sawicka, Drabek/Łysiak

I don't see Łukasik as OPP at all, I think she would be a decent OH, her reception was okey in Proxima Kraków. She will never make it as OPP.

I genuinely want to see Mucha instead of Mędrzyk who is a nightmare this season. She never impress me to be honest.

Górecka and Różański are the biggest discoveries this season. Zuzanna is our all-around OH, hopefully she won't be injured, cause she is our future. Olivia is the most explosive and dynamic OH from all above. She really delivers in attack, her recepction is average, but she's trying so bad and that's what I like about her. On the other hand, Bączyńska is not doing that good, but she has potential and deserves to be at least called. Damaske and Twardowska need to rebuild themself after their injuries. Fedusio showed many, decent games and I'm still counting on her. Pity, she is not a starter in Bydgoszcz anymore:whistle:Murek is way better than Grajber in attack, but her reception is inconsistent, if she wants to be a part of NT as defensive player she needs to step up ASAP. I'm seeing her as the player, who will kick out Grajber in the future. When it comes to MBs Alagierska is a MUST next to Efimienko and Kąkolewska. She's currently the best blocker in LSK. Frankly speaking, Stencel is the most underrated from all above. I do not know why, but hopefully Nawrocki will give her a shot. It's the first season for Jasek as MB (previously OPP) in LSK. She's strong and dynamic, but her technique sukcs so bad, so I don't know what to think about her. Witkowska is doing really good in Rzeszów, she's outplaying overrated Tokarska, who never impressed me. Libero postion is taken by Stenzel for years, she's the one and that's all about it.

To be honest this is the first time I see potential in Polish NT since like forever. No more players like Kaczorowska, Paszek, Brzóska etc. :win:

• Everything looks fine but I'm afraid that coach will promote Grajber as much as he can while she doesn't have potential to be world class player. Champions League matches show this. And probably she will be starting 6 player. I even still see danger of calling Galucha (Kaliszuk)...

For me Stysiak can play as OH but I have to admit that I didn't see her receiving. It would be huge loss to keep Smarzek or Stysiak on bench.

• I wonder who will be second setter IMO Nowicka should be there. She is really brave and plays fast, she could learn a lot from Wolosz. Also I think that A. Wójcik deserves a call, she is better than Bączyńska at least. I agree that Górecka(18yo) is our best OH.

• Stysiak played OH today...23 receptions and 0 errs. 15 points (attack 50%). She must be the tallest OH ever.

I think her with Smarzek can be a really good duo. Plus Kakoweska and Woloz...If they play well they certainly can put some pressure on Serbia especially because they will be playing at home.

Kasia is doing amazing in Brazil. Best score of the league...she`s done with the NT....but who knows...if she would be willing to help the NT just by playing these 3 games .....that would make Poland even stronger.

• You wrote that Stysiak is the tallest OH ever. I don't know if it's true but for example Jana Kulan is 198 and plays as OH.

Thanks to you, I started checking how tall are the girls from U-16 polish NT. I see there is MB - Anita Libera 196 cm (16 yo), OH/Opp - Zofia Lis (16 yo, 196 cm), OH Karolina Drużkowska 191 cm (16 yo), setter Wiktoria Kowalczyk 188 cm (16 yo), OH Natalia Szmajduch 198 cm (16 yo).

Plus a lot of players 185-190 at the age of 14.

• Kasia is doing amazing in Brazil. Best score of the league...she`s done with the NT....but who knows...if she would be willing to help the NT just by playing these 3 games .....that would make Poland even stronger.

On which position? There is absolutely no place to fill in by Skowronska at the moment. She won't be first opposite over Smarzek. she won't play as OH either.

• Today for the first time I saw how Stysiak played as OH and it was really positive performance. Of course we need to wait and watching her in other matches but there is hope:obey:

I like this season of LSK because some young OH players are appear like Stysiak, Górecka, Fedusio. I like this girls because they dont afraid oponents block and can spike from difficult situations to hit the ball. I hope they will be in NT this summer:super:

• You wrote that Stysiak is the tallest OH ever. I don't know if it's true but for example Jana Kulan is 198 and plays as OH.

Thanks to you, I started checking how tall are the girls from U-16 polish NT. I see there is MB - Anita Libera 196 cm (16 yo), OH/Opp - Zofia Lis (16 yo, 196 cm), OH Karolina Drużkowska 191 cm (16 yo), setter Wiktoria Kowalczyk 188 cm (16 yo), OH Natalia Szmajduch 198 cm (16 yo).

Plus a lot of players 185-190 at the age of 14.

They finally understood that it is important for the girls to be high and physical. Let's hope that some of these girls will make it to high level. There are also some other girls with over 185 cm playing as OH (Czyrniańska, Piasecka, Lijewska, Szlagowska and Szczurowska) which is not bad.

• There are some tall girls but I'm afraid polish NT will stuck with Grajber, Murek and Bałuk as OH for many many years.

I'm really curious what Zuzanna Górecka will decide after that season. She's talented all-around OH but I don't want her to sit up on the bench for the whole career (like Grejman) or end up in average team like Bielsko for many years (like Mucha).

• From what I heard Górecka is planning to leave LSK in the next season. She thought about it earlier but stayed in Poland because of the matura exam.

She moved from Mogentale to Dolata and I am sure that they will know what is the best path for her. I think that it could be for her a bit to early to leave Poland next season.

• On which position? There is absolutely no place to fill in by Skowronska at the moment. She won't be first opposite over Smarzek. she won't play as OH either.

Maybe she could play as a expierenced substitute opposite next to Smarzek. :) I know that her come back is rather impossible but I think that she still could be more helpful than Bociek or M.Łukasik. :)

• I think there is no chance to see Kasia Skowrońska in the NT and in my opinion we should looking at young players which are able to play for NT. Previous edition VNL showed that we have potential and can win good results fighting with strong teams and as we all know in this season LSK we can see few really good and young players as all mentioned in above posts:drink: