Polish NT 2019

• Can Dominika Sobolska play for Polish NT or is she Belgian? She had a great season this year, especially at blocking. Her team was terrible but she almost always had a decent performance

• She can't play for polish NT. There is some kind of issue between polish and belgian fedaration in this case. They wanted a lot of money from polish federation.

• She can't play for polish NT. There is some kind of issue between polish and belgian fedaration in this case. They wanted a lot of money from polish federation.

Thanks for the answer, when was the last time she has played for Belgian NT?:teach:

• Thanks for the answer, when was the last time she has played for Belgian NT?:teach:

She participated in Montreux 2016 as the member of Belgian NT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…eux_Volley_Masters_squads

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I'm pretty sure they won't practise with the 'main' NT :) Damaske, Mazur, Centka, Jagła and Stysiak will prepare for Junior WCH.

• I'm pretty sure they won't practise with the 'main' NT :) Damaske, Mazur, Centka, Jagła and Stysiak will prepare for Junior WCH.

Stysiak? I think she will be part of the senior NT

• I'm pretty sure polish federation wants a success in junior volleyball so they will send her to U19 WCH.

• I'm pretty sure polish federation wants a success in junior volleyball so they will send her to U19 WCH.

Are you informed or guessing? :)

Actually Nawrocki said many times about Lukasik as OH but not too much about Stysiak, so your theory somehow suits in my head but I would like to know:roll:

• And some girls will play university championships like: Bociek, Grabka, Alagierska.

• Nope. This week there is polish universities championships in Rzeszow. A lot of girls are students and looks like they had to play this competition.

• Smarzek and Marta Wójcik are not on the training camp due to other reasons than health. It's not explained what does it mean due to their presence in Montreux.

Joanna Wołosz will play in the 1st tournament in Poland, then she will have 2 weeks break and will join team for the tournament in China (4th week).

https://www.przegladsportowy.p…cja-polski-kobiet/q9ed3m2

I hope that Smarzek will be back asap. To be honest I didnt expect Wołosz in the 1st week of VNL, but she wants to play in front of Polish supporters

• Skład reprezentacji Polski kobiet na Montreux Volley Masters 2019:

Klaudia Alagierska – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź, środkowa

Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska – ŁKS Comercecon Łódź, środkowa

Martyna Grajber – KPS Chemik Police, przyjmująca

Agnieszka Kąkolewska – Pomì Casalmaggiore (Włochy), środkowa

Paulina Maj-Erwardt – BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała, libero

Natalia Mędrzyk – KPS Chemik Police, przyjmująca

Emilia Mucha – BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała, przyjmująca

Julia Nowicka – BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała, rozgrywająca

Marlena Pleśnierowicz – KPS Chemik Police, rozgrywająca

Olivia Różański – BKS Profi Credit Bielsko-Biała, przyjmująca

Malwina Smarzek – Zanetti Bergamo (Włochy), atakująca