Polish NT 2019

• I regularly follow Polish sites and comment sections, as far as I know most fans dislike Nawrocki and his coaching methods because of not building a strong team spirit.

Yes, I dislike him as well but not as a human but as a coach.

Polish fans don't like him because of:

Nawrocki in his career was a coach of only one club - Skra Bełchatów by only one season. He achieved the worst result in club history having such good names as Wlazły, Winiarski and Atanasijević. After that season he was fired and nobody was interested in him. Nobody except Polish Federation which decided to hire this coach, without any experience to work with women's national team. He is the coach from 2015, over 4 years and he didn't achieve anything yet. He had almost all best Polish players available, but still was not able to achieve anything.

Very funny situation is also with Polish volleyball broadcaster - Polsat. If Vital Heynen makes any mistake, or as like last week he came back to Poland one day earlier then Polish team, a huge huge campaign against Heynen was done by Polsat's journalist just before bronze medal match. It was very sad to listen. But when Nawrocki makes any mistake, explanation is that the team is still "under construction", "girls need some time" and blah blah blah. Also some oriented users revealed that Nawrock and president of Polish Federation are friends. Also person of president of Polish Federation is another topic and another sad story.

• For me is really funny now after 4 years that he is still say that Polish team is still in building process and they can’t make goals. If they don’t make good result this season they must make change. I like him and I think he make good job but like you said I heard really not so good opinions form inside.

On the end I hope that Stysiak will be great player but if Poland will play against Serbia with her in OH I don’t see chance to win but we will see.

• Yes, I dislike him as well but not as a human but as a coach.

Polish fans don't like him because of:

Nawrocki in his career was a coach of only one club - Skra Bełchatów by only one season. He achieved the worst result in club history having such good names as Wlazły, Winiarski and Atanasijević. After that season he was fired and nobody was interested in him. Nobody except Polish Federation which decided to hire this coach, without any experience to work with women's national team. He is the coach from 2015, over 4 years and he didn't achieve anything yet. He had almost all best Polish players available, but still was not able to achieve anything.

Very funny situation is also with Polish volleyball broadcaster - Polsat. If Vital Heynen makes any mistake, or as like last week he came back to Poland one day earlier then Polish team, a huge huge campaign against Heynen was done by Polsat's journalist just before bronze medal match. It was very sad to listen. But when Nawrocki makes any mistake, explanation is that the team is still "under construction", "girls need some time" and blah blah blah. Also some oriented users revealed that Nawrock and president of Polish Federation are friends. Also person of president of Polish Federation is another topic and another sad story.

That reminded me of Ferhat Akbaş and Turkish NT. What a bad coach choice it was By TVF :wall:

• That reminded me of Ferhat Akbaş and Turkish NT. What a bad coach choice it was By TVF :wall:

In 2014 Guidetti was planned to be coach of Polish NT and everything was already agreed, but (fictional) corruption scandal was published and deal was not signed. Waste for us, lucky you and wish you best.

• I worry about mali i hope she will be okay.

• I read comment sections on our volley page, one guy from Poland wrote that Smarzek would play against Russian NT.

And one guy from Kaliningrad wrote that she played in 2nd set today.

She has some minor injury, nothing serious and gets a lot of rest. Both our opps looks good but Mali makes the difference.

Thank you.

• I was just checking polish u-18 roster for this year and I just wanted share that polish coaches want to have more Stysiaks in the team 😁

Foe examle 198 cm tall Natalia Szmajduch was converted from MB to OH 😁

• I was just checking polish u-18 roster for this year and I just wanted share that polish coaches want to have more Stysiaks in the team 😁

Foe examle 198 cm tall Natalia Szmajduch was converted from MB to OH 😁i

Good that they tray but they push so much. I hear that they tray more not only this. On the end they can tray with Kakolewska or Efimienko.

For me this tournamet now will be big answer about Stysiak and all team, but no players only Coach.

• Polish NT for qualies:

S: Wolosz, Plesnierowicz

Opp: Smarzek, Zaroslinska, Lukasik

OH: Stysiak, Medrzyk, Grajber

MB: Kakolewska, Efimienko, Alagierska, Witkowska

L: Maj, Stenzel

Poland with no reception at this tournament...

• Łukasik will play as OH probably, but anyway I’m so sorry for Ola Wójcik, she should be in the roster.

• Łukasik will play as outside-hitter, Nawrocki said that in the interview

• Łukasik will play as OH probably, but anyway I’m so sorry for Ola Wójcik, she should be in the roster.

Ola didn't want to play in Poland B team few years ago (and was right to do so) and now he is taking his revenge on her :wall::white: Just like case with Mucha...

Please fire him finally Polish federation :wavy:

• What happen about Stysiak she will be ok ?