Polish NT 2019

• My God imagine if the world best setter, Wolosz, right now needs to call head coach Does He needs her help for NT:white:

• Wolosz is nothing special with NT so far. So I wouldn't call her the best setter in the world. Outside Imoco system she doesn't shine that much.

Ognjenovic, Naz, Tomkom are cleary ahead her when it comes to pure setting, for example.

Anyway, what's gonna happen? Will the girls be banned from NT?

• This Is like pre-London Italy, when some players didn't want Piccinini to be part of the team because of their jelousy and asked to bring the naturalized Costagrande to take her off for good, but the president of the federation called Piccinini himself, because he was afraid no One would be watching women's volleyball without her. :gone:

:lol: you made me happy a bit. But it's not as much as here.

My God imagine if the world best setter, Wolosz, right now needs to call head coach Does He needs her help for NT:white:

Exactly.

:call:"Excuse me, dear coach, sorry for wasting your time, but shall I appear at the nearest national camp?"

Yesterday coach flew to Italy to talk with Wołosz.

• I don’t want to criticise Nawrocki too much without hearing his side of the story (I know he gave that statement but it doesn’t really say anything about the criticisms of him). Yes, if the players are rebelling against him then there is a huge problem and he’s clearly doing something wrong but he probably thinks he’s doing a good job having helped the NT to their best results in a long time, perhaps he didn’t realise just how big the issues were for the players. He doesn’t seem to be leaving, so the first thing he should be doing is apologising to the players and trying to fix this mess, I just hope he’s not too proud to do it.

• If he's a man, he should just resign!

One doesn't need to be man to do the right thing, if it was a woman then she could be immoral? Patriarchal discourse is toxic:down:

• Kicking Bonitta off in 2006 was the first step of a poisoned road for Italy ended in London.

IMHO they have to ban the players, the immoral coach and his fiancee.

• Kicking Bonitta off in 2006 was the first step of a poisoned road for Italy ended in London.

And this Bonitta saved Italians ass again and again in WCH'14 with oldies and Olympic Qualification'16 with 17 yo Orro and Egonu.

I wouldn't compare Bonitta and Nawrocki tho. Bonitta is one of the best coaches of volleyball and Italian Federation should have supported him. Nawrocki is just an unsuccessful old man has good friends.

Polish federation should kick Nawrocki out. If he keeps staying as coach, I expect all big names to quit after January.

• Maj, Zaroślińska and Pacek out of the list ? Łukasik agian :down: Why Nawrocki like her so much. And in this link i see some mistake Stysiak in Pomi lol.

• For me it would be perfect :roll:

Wołosz - Kowalewska

Smarzek - Rasińska

Kąkolewska - Alagierska - Efimienko - Stencel

Mędrzyk - Stysiak - Wójcik - Górecka

Stenzel - Jagła

• Well, I am happy that Grajber is out, but it also shows how dumb Nawrocki is and he's work is a pure joke...

He was putting her all this time (3-4 years) in starting six to be ready for qualification and he did not call her for the most important tournament. She's probably the most experienced player from them all (wing-spikers) at this point. He wasted SO much time with her and suddenly he takes youngster instead of her. :whistle: Imagine how tired we all with his selection, he is not able to select and predict player's potential and ability. If he would invest in different player that time we could have a decent OH, but nah...basically, he denied himself :hit:

He said in an interview that he invited players based on previous NT season and current season/performances. What a clown, the stupidity jumped out from his brain! Bałuk, Jasek, Łukasik - players that aren't playing in their teams are invited instead of players that carrying their teams - Różański, Pacak, Zaroślińska, Maj-Erwardt.

After all these years we finally found players with potential and it's going to be wasted.

I am so sorry for all the volleyball fans that support the NT, I can only imagine how tired we all are with this nonsenss.

• I only want to know whether Kowalewska's and Rasinska's surnames are changed.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I only want to know whether Kowalewska's and Rasinska's surnames are changed.

Kowalewska was Pleśnierowicz before :)

Rasińska is new in the national team.

• Kowalewska was Pleśnierowicz before :)

Rasińska is new in the national team.

Thanks.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan