Polish NT 2019

• This Is like pre-London Italy, when some players didn't want Piccinini to be part of the team because of their jelousy and asked to bring the naturalized Costagrande to take her off for good, but the president of the federation called Piccinini himself, because he was afraid no One would be watching women's volleyball without her. :gone:

• Wolosz is nothing special with NT so far. So I wouldn't call her the best setter in the world. Outside Imoco system she doesn't shine that much.

Ognjenovic, Naz, Tomkom are cleary ahead her when it comes to pure setting, for example.

Anyway, what's gonna happen? Will the girls be banned from NT?

• This Is like pre-London Italy, when some players didn't want Piccinini to be part of the team because of their jelousy and asked to bring the naturalized Costagrande to take her off for good, but the president of the federation called Piccinini himself, because he was afraid no One would be watching women's volleyball without her. :gone:

:lol: you made me happy a bit. But it's not as much as here.

My God imagine if the world best setter, Wolosz, right now needs to call head coach Does He needs her help for NT:white:

Exactly.

:call:"Excuse me, dear coach, sorry for wasting your time, but shall I appear at the nearest national camp?"

Yesterday coach flew to Italy to talk with Wołosz.

• I don’t want to criticise Nawrocki too much without hearing his side of the story (I know he gave that statement but it doesn’t really say anything about the criticisms of him). Yes, if the players are rebelling against him then there is a huge problem and he’s clearly doing something wrong but he probably thinks he’s doing a good job having helped the NT to their best results in a long time, perhaps he didn’t realise just how big the issues were for the players. He doesn’t seem to be leaving, so the first thing he should be doing is apologising to the players and trying to fix this mess, I just hope he’s not too proud to do it.

• Kicking Bonitta off in 2006 was the first step of a poisoned road for Italy ended in London.

And this Bonitta saved Italians ass again and again in WCH'14 with oldies and Olympic Qualification'16 with 17 yo Orro and Egonu.

I wouldn't compare Bonitta and Nawrocki tho. Bonitta is one of the best coaches of volleyball and Italian Federation should have supported him. Nawrocki is just an unsuccessful old man has good friends.

Polish federation should kick Nawrocki out. If he keeps staying as coach, I expect all big names to quit after January.