Free Ball - The Volleyball Podcast.

• Volleyball timed would just be weird imo just because there are already so many natural pauses in-game. Like Basketball and Football, Handball, Hockey etc. its always ongoing whereas when at Volleyball the ball hits the floor it's over. I also had this idea a while ago but in Volleyball maybe it's weird.

Just imagine the time-wasting on a team with a lead...

Just cut out technical timouts completely, maybe speed-up the time inbetween point-serve just a little. I think that would be more then enough already. 2 TO's + 2 Challenged is enough breaks.

• Volleyball timed would just be weird imo just because there are already so many natural pauses in-game. Like Basketball and Football, Handball, Hockey etc. its always ongoing whereas when at Volleyball the ball hits the floor it's over. I also had this idea a while ago but in Volleyball maybe it's weird.

Just imagine the time-wasting on a team with a lead...

Just cut out technical timouts completely, maybe speed-up the time inbetween point-serve just a little. I think that would be more then enough already. 2 TO's + 2 Challenged is enough breaks.

I agree, technical timeouts are totally unnecessary when there is challenge rights. Cutting them to one already made a difference but I would be happier if they will abolish it for good

• TTOs are just a Japanese, and hence a FIVB thing, right? Do Puerto Rico or Russia club matches, for example, have them too? I've never watched a Russia Club match.

I don't mind them at all, but Masayoshi Manabe kind of abused them by calling a time out one point shy of a TTO every time, guaranteed.

• Hi all

We hope you have had a great week! We have a special special guest this week in Jordan Larson...(How lucky are we?!!)

We also talk about you guys in this week and your epic support!

NEW EPISODE ALERT!

And it’s an amazing one!

Linktr.ee/freeballpodcast

This week the boys catch up with absolute super star and captain of the USA - Jordan Larson. Jordan is a double Olympic medalist and a world champion who is undoubtably one of the worlds best players. She talks life on the USA National Team under Karch Kiraly, playing for Eczacibasi and her potentially surprising plans for the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.

Larson is another top guest who proves to be as humble as she is talented, huge thanks to her for coming on the show and sharing so much with us! We look forward to seeing what she can achieve next!

The boys also talk about the new CEV Champions League format and Cam is excited to be back!

To listen simply click the link in our bio or search Free Ball:The Volleyball podcast on iTunes or Spotify and don’t forget to subscribe and rate us!

• I remember there was a rumor about USA starting a volleyball league last year. I guess it's a lost cause now:huh:

Larson & Hill for beach volleyball:D

Larson's picks for the dream team, the same as Tijana, except for libero, she picked Simge.

• Larson seems pretty cool, I did laugh at the question about screams through the net remembering her infamous one against Ninkovic, she probably can’t complain about any after that :whistle:

Also, well done on Chirichella’s name. :thumbup::lol:

• I remember there was a rumor about USA starting a volleyball league last year. I guess it's a lost cause now:huh:

Larson & Hill for beach volleyball:D

Larson's picks for the dream team, the same as Tijana, except for libero, she picked Simge.

in fact, they had 8 male teams playing. It called National Volleyball Association, it's to me that it founded by former US athletes like Lloy Ball, David Smith, Russell Holmes. They had played for 2 seasons and arranged plenty of games. I hope that they can keep on the good work and more investments will go to the teams.

You can check out their website (NVA USA) and app.

• in fact, they had 8 male teams playing. It called National Volleyball Association, it's to me that it founded by former US athletes like Lloy Ball, David Smith, Russell Holmes. They had played for 2 seasons and arranged plenty of games. I hope that they can keep on the good work and more investments will go to the teams.

You can check out their website (NVA USA) and app.

Wow, thanks! That's amazing!

The number of players of each team varies, some have over 30, some have less than 10=O

• Episode 9 - Volleywood

Cam and Lewie go in a slightly different direction this week when they catch up with Volleywood. With over 800,000 followers across his social media platforms, Volleywood has one of the largest Volleyball information hubs in the world. The boys chat to him about how he got started, why he loves it and the future of the platform. Make sure you stop past his website and check it out: Volleywood.net

https://radiopublic.com/freeba…odcast-WwEgjy/ep/s1!f5e2f

• Thanks pope - Legend!!

• Episode 10 - Chaim Schalk

This week, the boys talk to Chaim Schalk. Chaim has a fascinating story of his volleyball career. After transitioning to the beach after college, Chaim has enjoyed great success on the beach, even placing 9th at the Olympics. Now, Chaim had been sitting out of international volleyball while he changes his volleyball citizenship to American! We discuss this huge decision, his AVP career and what the future holds for this legend.

https://radiopublic.com/freeba…odcast-WwEgjy/ep/s1!58450

• Hi Guys, sorry we had to take one week off in our proaction as life got seriously busy, but we are back with a BANG!

EPISODE - 11  Anders Mol!

This week we are treated to an interview with the current FIVB World Tour Champion, European Champion and winner of the FIVB Most Outstanding player, Most Improved player , Best Blocker, Best Offensive player and all round great guy. At just 22 Anders Mol alongside Christian Sorum and The Beach Volley Vikings had a remarkable 2018 and set the beach world on fire winning 4 competitions in a row, We discuss Andy's injury that kept him out of the FIVB Doha 4*, their journey to winning championships, that time when Alison called him a big baby, their incredible season and who their biggest threats will be going forward to the World Championships and Olympic Games. We also discuss the launch of @IBVPA and what the players are trying to do to represent themselves.

http://linktr.ee/freeballpodcast

Thanks again for your support! Helps us keep it going!

• New Ep Guys - Super interesting one this week!

Episode 12 - Kyla Richey and Rudy Verhoeff

We interview Volleyball power couple Kyla Richey and Rudy Verhoeff! Kyla, the captain of the Canadian Women’s National Team has just won the Peruvian Championships, whilst Rudy is a Canadian Olympian (Rio 2016) won the inaugural Rupay Pro Volleyball Indian League and finished as top scorer with Chennai Spartans. In this really intriguing and enlightening episode, find out about a married couple playing on opposite corners of the globe, whilst hearing about the highs and lows of professional sport in different countries.

http://linktr.ee/freeballpodcast