2019/2020 Transfers News & Discussion

• Is this brazilian guy good? Last season Al Hachadi was over any expectation.

Most important they signed one of the best liberos out there. Marra was probably the weakest one from Superlega. If Skrimov stays, Callipo will be in the play-off for sure.

• Is this brazilian guy good? Last season Al Hachadi was over any expectation.

Most important they signed one of the best liberos out there. Marra was probably the weakest one from Superlega. If Skrimov stays, Callipo will be in the play-off for sure.

He's good! Might be a tad too green at times, but he has potential. He spent most of the year on the bench in Brazil (had some great moments coming in, though, even in the finals) and played full-time in a mid-tier team in the 2017/2018 season where he was one of the standouts of the league.

• So there are rumors abut Ngapeth returning to Modena. I think if Kazan wins Champions League trophy this weekend, he might have no reason to stay in Russia as that was his main reason - to win CL gold. If Kazan lose, he might stay for 1 more year as Modena is not playing in CL next year if I'm not mistaken..

• Sergei Grankin officially stays in Berlin, plus they sign Cody Kessel and Julian Zenger. Egor Bogachev will go on loan to another team; Adam White, Kyle Russell, Nicolas Rossard, Dustin Watten and Linus Weber will leave, Sebastian Kühnert retires.

• Sergei Grankin officially stays in Berlin, plus they sign Cody Kessel and Julian Zenger. Egor Bogachev will go on loan to another team; Adam White, Kyle Russell, Nicolas Rossard, Dustin Watten and Linus Weber will leave, Sebastian Kühnert retires.

If they also keep Patch this team is going to be really good. Great move for Cody too, eventough i have mixed feelings seeing him playing for another bundesliga club than Lüneburg....

This probably means that Linus Weber will go to Giani's club in Italy. I have doubts that it is already the time for him for that kind of move but we'll see.

• If they also keep Patch this team is going to be really good. Great move for Cody too, eventough i have mixed feelings seeing him playing for another bundesliga club than Lüneburg....

This probably means that Linus Weber will go to Giani's club in Italy. I have doubts that it is already the time for him for that kind of move but we'll see.

I understand Niroomand like everyone who has not been announced as leaving now is going to stay. Bit surprised though that Le Goff seems to stay...

As for Weber, Giani changing the club might interfere with the original plans, so I wonder what will happen there.

• He's good! Might be a tad too green at times, but he has potential. He spent most of the year on the bench in Brazil (had some great moments coming in, though, even in the finals) and played full-time in a mid-tier team in the 2017/2018 season where he was one of the standouts of the league.

Isn't he a lefty? I hope he does well. For some reason lefties who are opposites are not dominant anymore in Superlega. I mean there's Hernandez but he got blocked so bad this year. Hope he can break the curse.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Isn't he a lefty? I hope he does well. For some reason lefties who are opposites are not dominant anymore in Superlega. I mean there's Hernandez but he got blocked so bad this year. Hope he can break the curse.

He is, yeah.

• Emma Villas signed Falaschi and Gitto.

Oleh Plotnytskyi in Perugia Is a done deal. It has Just to be officially announced, like Roberto Russo.

Goi Is a done deal in Monza.