2019/2020 Transfers News & Discussion

• saishuu

Changed the title of the thread from “2019/2020 Transfer News & Discussion” to “2019/2020 Transfers News & Discussion”.
  • Isn't MKS Bedzin supposed to drop to the second division? They finished dead last (if you don't count Szczecin quitting).

Thanks Stocznia Szczecin bankruptcy, Będzin (and all of the rest) was safe. According to the rules 14th team was automatically relegated to second division, but there wasn't 14 teams at the end of the season.

• Thanks Stocznia Szczecin bankruptcy, Będzin (and all of the rest) was safe. According to the rules 14th team was automatically relegated to second division, but there wasn't 14 teams at the end of the season.

14th team was suppposed to play the play-out game against the team from second division but as WZP said thanks to Stocznia none of them will be relegated.

• Three other Argentinians are moving to Brazil: Lucas Ocampo (OH) is coming to Minas, while both Jan Martinez (OH) and Matias Sanchez (S) are coming to Sesc-Rio.

• Tsvetan Sokolov -> Zenit Kazan 2019-2020

Source: https://m.championat.com/news/sport/volleyball/3720821/

So it seems this season will be Anderson's last in Russia. Maxim + Ngapeth OH duo could be interesting.

• Didn't Sokolov have a valid contract with Lube until 2021 or so? Is this true or just a rumor?

Yes, but Kazan will buy out his contract, given that Kazan is the richest club in the world.

• Yes, but Kazan will buy out his contract, given that Kazan is the richest club in the world.

I think this is a win-win situation for the club and Russian NT. Sokolov is one of the top "young" Opps right now, and Mikahylov can preserve his health longer by playing as OH and only play OPP in NT and somewhat avoid what is happening to Zaytsev right now.

• Lucarelli to Sada Cruzeiro

Taylor Sander to a russian club next season.

source: Bruno Voloch's blog

I think this is good for Sada Cruzeiro to ease up their one big hole in the setter department. Probably possible to buy a foreign player for the position.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Wrong thread. There's one for the 2019/2020 season here.

Sander is moving to Dinamo Moscow (confirmed), while Lucarelli is just an old wish of Sada, nothing confirmed yet.

• Taylor Sander keeps moving clubs year by year. It's funny.

the same as Logan Tom?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• More news from Brazilian league:

Uriarte (S/ARG) and Otávio (MB/BRA) are moving from Taubaté to Sada Cruzeiro. Uriarte will be returning to the team after only one season.

Rogerinho (L/BRA) is moving from Minas to Taubaté.

Source

• More news from Brazilian league:

Uriarte (S/ARG) and Otávio (MB/BRA) are moving from Taubaté to Sada Cruzeiro. Uriarte will be returning to the team after only one season.

Rogerinho (L/BRA) is moving from Minas to Taubaté.

Is Le Roux leaving? I think this is a good move for Otavio actually. I hope Uriate and Cachopa have equal time, Cachopa has been doing well. I actually prefer him over Thaigo from Sesc - he is more steady and consistent. Waiting to see if Lucarelli accepts Sada's offer and he leaves... not sure if Renan will let him go though.

Sada will need a foreigner - maybe opposite if they can get Lucarelli, otherwise they will struggle at the club champs.

• Is Le Roux leaving? I think this is a good move for Otavio actually. I hope Uriate and Cachopa have equal time, Cachopa has been doing well. I actually prefer him over Thaigo from Sesc - he is more steady and consistent. Waiting to see if Lucarelli accepts Sada's offer and he leaves... not sure if Renan will let him go though.

Sada will need a foreigner - maybe opposite if they can get Lucarelli, otherwise they will struggle at the club champs.

I agree with everything. I assume Le Roux is leaving if Otávio is indeed coming. They're gonna need the foreigner spot for 1) OH if Lucarelli refuses their offer 2) OPP is he does accept it.

• Murilo Radke (S/BRA) might move from Arkas Izmir to Sora in Italy next season. Source

Bob Dvoranen (OH/BRA) is moving from Minas to Cuprum Lubin in Poland. Source