2019/2020 Transfers News & Discussion

• I guess it might be time to get this going.

Milano is apparently interested in Ricardo Lucarelli (OH/BRA) for the next season.

• saishuu

Changed the title of the thread from “2019/2010 Transfer News & Discussion” to “2019/2020 Transfer News & Discussion”.
  • I wait for the result - whether Beijing BAW will be the champion of Chinese League 18/19.

If Beijing gets it, Jiang Chuan can join a foreign club in order to show his value.

In my opinion, whatever the future is, Liu Li-bin has realized his value of playing volleyball through two champions in France [Tourcoing in French Cup 17/18] and Japan [JT Thunders in Emperor's Cup 2018] though he must be not the best male volleyballer in China now but Jiang Chuan is in theory.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Some rumors:

Lube Civitanova has reached an agreement with Bieniek for the next season, and Stankovic is leaving after this season.

Milano wants to sign Zaytsev as OH diagonally with Clevenot for the next season. Abdel Aziz will renew the contract and continue playing as OPP. They are still interested in Lucarelli, but have given up the idea to transfer Kliuka a few weeks ago.

Modena has offered Urnaut a new contract with higher salary than the current one.

Source:

https://www.volleyball.it/civi…-gia-la-firma-di-bieniek/

https://www.volleyball.it/voll…-milano-solo-suggestione/

• I thought the reason Zaytsev left Perugia is because he wanted play as opp. Plus i thought he signed a 3 year deal with Modena or am i wrong?

Bieniek and keeping Urnaut would be good move for Lube and Modena.

• Poor Lucarelli!=O I remember Giba said something harsh against him not playing for national team after World Championship.

Giba, the same guy who got suspended for smoking weed during the NT season and who also escaped Brazil in order to avoid the backlash from not paying child support to his kids? Yeah, he should have a lot to say...

• I guess it might be time to get this going.

Milano is apparently interested in Ricardo Lucarelli (OH/BRA) for the next season.

This will be a good move for Lucarelli. Taubate is killing his volleyball. Would love to see a Kubiak/ Lucarelli combination if that was ever possible.

• This will be a good move for Lucarelli. Taubate is killing his volleyball. Would love to see a Kubiak/ Lucarelli combination if that was ever possible.

That'd be incredible. Both Lucarelli and Douglas need to leave Taubaté, the club is a shithole.

• His club didn't release him. In fact, they threatened him saying he would risk his contract if he joined the NT.

Really? I heard he's not ready for WCH because of his surgery.

• Really? I heard he's not ready for WCH because of his surgery.

He might've been out of rhythm from the NT trainings, yes, but he was already playing regularly for Taubaté in pre-season local tournaments during the WCH. There was a lot of talking about the club threatening him if he left for the NT and came back injured.

• That'd be incredible. Both Lucarelli and Douglas need to leave Taubaté, the club is a shithole.

In last three rounds, Taubate won three games in a row at 3:2, which means they have built up the confidence in crucial time. Taubate's only one game behind Sada. They still have chance to challenge the champion.

• I give a rumor:

Lu Wei-zhong, the head coach of Jiangsu Nanjing Broadcast Maomao (Jiangsu men's VC) and the former main OP of Chinese men's NT, said that Jiangsu men's VC will invited two foreign players in Season 19/20.

A false rumor in Season 18/19: Bartosz Kurek may join Jiangsu.

Time will prove all.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• The Dutch OPP Nimir Abdel-Aziz has revewed with Milano for another two years.

Source: https://www.gazzetta.it/Volley…getto-3201713821515.shtml

Great signing, he is finally starting to look like himself from 2017-2018. Something tells me we could see some big signings for Milano this summer