2019/2020 Transfers News & Discussion

• Matt Anderson has confirmed on Instagram that he's indeed joining Modena next season as an OH. He said he'll be playing together with Micah Christenson and Max Holt too, so I guess it's safe to say both are staying as well.

• I doubt Modena can offer Anderson a higher salary than what he gets in Kazan. Maybe Anderson after all those years playing in Russia wants a change. Also, it's a win for USA NT playing in Olympic year with Christenson maybe that's a factor too.

• I doubt Modena can offer Anderson a higher salary than what he gets in Kazan. Maybe Anderson after all those years playing in Russia wants a change. Also, it's a win for USA NT playing in Olympic year with Christenson maybe that's a factor too.

Maybe his beard wants to live in a different country, somewhere worm as part of their fake relationship agreement.

• Maybe his beard wants to live in a different country, somewhere worm as part of their fake relationship agreement.

We all know the real reason why he stayed in Kazan for so many years... #MattMax :heart:

• We all know the real reason why he stayed in Kazan for so many years... #MattMax :heart:

lmao this still cracks me up

His return to Italy seems weird indeed, he seemed really happy in Russia. I hope someone interviews him about this someday so we can have an idea of his mindset behind this transfer. If he's happy, though, good for him.

• Why Le Roux is leaving. I thought that he's quite enjoying his team.

Brazil's have good domestic MBs but they also probably would have wanted an MB that can serve after Simon left for Lube. Le Roux can but Brazil only have two spots for foreign players and if you aren't as good as Simon especially with the attack, it's hard to give space for a foreign MB when a local player should suffice for Sada Cruzeiro now that the market is opening.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Kubiak said the reason he left Poland was because Polish Teams pays more $$ for foreigners than for local players.

True. You would have thought skra put in a decent offer for him rather than get dusan petkovic.

• Tomas Rousseaux (BEL) still playing in poland with Asseco Resovia

• Tomas Rousseaux (BEL) still playing in poland with Asseco Resovia

+ Komenda and the libero of Katowice. New coach of Asseco Resovia is the former one of Katowice and he is moving to Resovia with these three players.

In Itay, GLP wrote that Lube wants Zaytsev:aww: to replace Sokolov and they are negotiating with Modena the buy-out (around 300k€).

I understand that for the Italians, Zaytsev is an idol, but wasting 300k + his salary after this horrible season, what a business for Civitanova...

• Anyone heard anything about Fakel duo's, Volkov and Kliuka, future?

We've heard a lot about one of them going to Zenit Kazan but it seems it won't happen as long Sokolov might replace Anderson and Mikhaylov will be an OH-starter with Ngapeth.

Are they finally leaving Fakel this year? They would be a great addition of teams with bigger potential (like Zenit St. Petersburg or Dinamo Moscow, now with Taylor Sander). What's the point of both of them staying in Novy Urengoy for another season?

• Tsevetan Sokolov (Opp), Fedor Voronkov (OH), Valentin Golubev (L) and Denis Zemchenok (Opp) are new players of Zenit Kazan.

• Anyone heard anything about Fakel duo's, Volkov and Kliuka, future?

We've heard a lot about one of them going to Zenit Kazan but it seems it won't happen as long Sokolov might replace Anderson and Mikhaylov will be an OH-starter with Ngapeth.

Are they finally leaving Fakel this year? They would be a great addition of teams with bigger potential (like Zenit St. Petersburg or Dinamo Moscow, now with Taylor Sander). What's the point of both of them staying in Novy Urengoy for another season?

So it seems neither Volkov or Kliuka will be leaving Fakel. Zenit just signed Sokolov and that young Russian OH Voronkov from Nova.