2019/2020 Transfers News & Discussion

• Marcelo "Marcelinho" Elgarten has announced his retirement at the age of 44. He's a world champion (2006) and vice-champion of the 2008 Beijing OG with the Brazilian NT. Source

• So this is where the good vibes are coming from: gin! serdar the mystery has been solved!

Hahaha, I was betting on more herbal reasons 🍀 but this can also explain 😂

• Lube gave Sander the chance to take part to the KOVO draft eventually.

Good for him, since he never took a step on court in the finals of Superlega.

Gavin Schmitt was there too, but today he's bach in Athens playing the game 3 of the final.

Only 19 guys presented to the draft.

It seems Agamez renewed with Woori Card Wibee.

Schmitt and Michael Sanchez are 2 of the favourite players to be picked.

Joseph Norman and Steven Hunt impressed in the practices.

Another guy who did well was Jake Langlois. Same for Bram van den Dries and Leo Andric.

• Where are you reading this?

• There are some interviews online.

True. I went on Tuesday and am going gain today. I agree that Hunt and Norman looked really good for guys without the best resumes. Sander also looks very improved from his time in Lube. Didn't seem like Langlois did that well from what I saw. Also I think Sanchez will get picked for sure. Also Bandares was there but not playing.

• True. I went on Tuesday and am going gain today. I agree that Hunt and Norman looked really good for guys without the best resumes. Sander also looks very improved from his time in Lube. Didn't seem like Langlois did that well from what I saw. Also I think Sanchez will get picked for sure. Also Bandares was there but not playing.

I may get something wrong, 'cause the translation from korean to english isn't as perfect as may be.

Banderas? Felipe Banderò?

• There are amazing players in this try-out. As you said, I thnk Schmitt and Michael Sanchez will be picked for sure as they had played there several season with good results (especially Schmitt, who won three championships in three years).

Agamez received yesterday his new contract, although the manager of his team said in an interview there are good players and that the one that impressed him most was Leo Andric.

Bandero, Ter Horst and Hernandez are waiting to see if they are picked tonight by the other teams or not.

• Norman played in Croatian league 2 years ago and I can say only that guy is tragic player :white::aww:... If he impressed then I can play in Korea next season.

It's true that Leo Andrić is close to sign a contract :whistle::whistle:

Biryukov and Makarov in Ural Ufa, Antipkin in Fakel Novy Urengoy, Kruglov, Shcherbinin and Abaev in Loko Novosibirsk