Montreux Volley Masters 2019

• I like the most that Thai players never give up. They fight until the end even when it's 20-10 :)

• I love foot saves <3

Thailand and Brazil have a corner on that market :rose:

• Too many mistakes for Italy, especially in attack where they aren't taking advantage of their physical advantage.

They are quite unprecise in reception and you can't win over Thailand this way.

Pietrini is quite a mess!

• How you can sleep, work, watch every game, write something here, eating at the same time:what:.

Simple: don't do it all at the same time.

Honestly though, what is your problem? I don't need to ask you how I plan my day I think. :wavy:

• I'm happy to report that I was able to sneak in to Laola tv w/VPN and download that JPN v CHN match at pretty good (940p) resolution w/ english commentary. That means I will be able to catch the matches I miss for whatever reason . Yay!

• I am not old one, last year I finished it. I was not a lazy school girl, my school day was much harder than now, because of reading and writing every homeworks.;(

Nobody cares.

This is the Montreux Volley Masters thread.

• It looks like #14 Elena Pietrini on Italy can be a little beastly in her attack. Is she someone to keep an eye on?

• Did you see that Pleumjit butt wiggle after Nootsara gave her a quick one to kill. I love those two :!:<3

• And Thailand takes another set <3

Italian teams get so many negative vibes from Nvakalor :(

• It looks like #14 Elena Pietrini on Italy can be a little beastly in her attack. Is she someone to keep an eye on?

I'd say yes, she is really great and young. She was in the roster in the silver WCH, but she struggled a bit through the tournament and all season long. Anyway she has won a lot of national titles with her youth club and she was the MVP of the U20 WCH in Argentina two years ago. She has to improve A LOT in reception and in reducing her mistakes.

• I am not old one, last year I finished it. I was not a lazy school girl, my school day was much harder than now, because of reading and writing every homeworks.;(

Ooo.... poor you, but I went through this as well. I can ensure you that you’ll find more time in the future.

But I watch a lot through phone, online streams helps a lot in this case.:flower:cheers!