Montreux Volley Masters 2019

• Tonight I'm liking Fahr: she is really good in attack and she anticipates really well; more of times she arrived composed in blocking.

Some errors from her too though..

• Fahr is another one I noticed. She's had a few nice HULK SMASHES, but yeah, got blocked a few times too

• I'm not a big fan of this particular Thai setter, Gullapa, only because she seems very flat-footed. Doesn't prowl around effectively.

• Like that one from Fahr. It was brutal. Got dug, but it was still brutal. She's a monster

• What I'm noticing from a lot of servers recently is serving it at the back row receivers neck. The moment the receiver hesitates to decide if it's going in or out is their demise.

Probably nothing new, but I'm a slow learner :rolll:

• I'll bet Pleumjit sells more jerseys than Steph Curry :rose:

• Wow, this set was so tight, but at the end the Thai girls ended it up quickly. I'm sorry but I don't like Cambi's setting.. she wants to play really quick, but she is also very unprecise. And when she comes in she makes confusion, while I think that a setter should also give stability to the game.. sorry but #teamOrro :heart:

• Italian NT changed their coach and they did succeed (got silver of WCH), China changed their coach (got gold of OG, silver and bronze of WCH). We also change our coach, I do hope it will work for us too.

QPL do you have positive vibes towards Russian NT?

I'm sorry, I haven't vibes from Russian NT. Expecially when it comes to Goncharova... ?(

• I really do believe she is a great prospect.. she can improve day by day, she is still so young (18y.o.)

If she's 17-18, starting with that BFG she's got, growing up making fewer mistakes and playing a little smarter is natural. That's the first time I've seen her. Color me optimistic.