• They still have that tallest libero in the world, right?

Kovacevic is a monster in Trentino, I do wonder if his level will drop back to earth in the NT season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• They still have that tallest libero in the world, right?

Kovacevic is a monster in Trentino, I do wonder if his level will drop back to earth in the NT season.

Who’s the tallest libero?

Kovacevic is decent but far from being a monster at Trentino. His performance in attack is not too stable.

• Who’s the tallest libero?

Kovacevic is decent but far from being a monster at Trentino. His performance in attack is not too stable.

Goran Škundrić, 1.97m high, is a full-time libero.

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

• Who’s the tallest libero?

Kavocevic is the 2nd best score among all OH, only Leon has scored more. And he's the 5th best spiker overall with 53% (ahead of him only Lisinac, Leon,Volpato and Juantorena).

Leon is the best OH. While Kavocevic ties with Juantorena for 2nd.

I would need to check the MVP list again, but he's certainly close to the top.

There's no doubt Leon will win MVP for the regular season. But Kavocevic will certainly finish in the TOP 5...if not 3.

• I wonder if Kovacevic will keep his new number for the national team.

Okay, 93 is a little ridiculous but the number feels lucky and seems very special to him.

I also wonder if other players will follow whatever he is trendsetting with FIVB allowing jerseys numbered up until 99. lol

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Is Serbia beating the Italians really an upset at this point?

Well Serbia did finish 4th at the WCH. But they did not qualify for the World Cup and OG while Italy won silver at both tournaments. Since Italy is playing at home it would certainly be a big disappointment for them if they lost for Serbia.

• And #2 was taken by Russell already.

I believe Kovacevic gave way for Russell as he was Trento's #2 last season.

• I also wonder if other players will follow whatever he is trendsetting with FIVB allowing jerseys numbered up until 99. lol

I love Uros but I don't think he's trendsetting anything lol... I've seen some other players with crazy numbers before. Ebrar Karakurt has had 90 now for a while also.

• Maybe he doesn’t attach importance to the number...? :)

Well Russell's wife is jealous of Kovacevic getting too close with him so that might explain things. :cheesy:

• I love Uros but I don't think he's trendsetting anything lol... I've seen some other players with crazy numbers before. Ebrar Karakurt has had 90 now for a while also.

There's always a female Uros and a Male Ebrar. :teach: