Serbia NT 2019

• Serbia will play with even younger team in the last two weeks, in China and Japan.:mad:That probably means that Blagojevic, Busa, Bjelica, Pusic will get replaced. Serbia already faced off with 4 teams from top 5, and kinda has a chance to make it to the final six. But without those players, anyone might beat them. I hope at least someone joins Lazovic in getting "a star in the making" title.

• Serbia will play with even younger team in the last two weeks, in China and Japan.:mad:That probably means that Blagojevic, Busa, Bjelica, Pusic will get replaced. Serbia already faced off with 4 teams from top 5, and kinda has a chance to make it to the final six. But without those players, anyone might beat them. I hope at least someone joins Lazovic in getting "a star in the making" title.

That sucks. Terzic should keep this same roster for the next 2 weeks. Pusic and Busa should be playing as much as they can.

Giving Blagojevic and Bjelica a break is fine as this gives Kubura and Lozo more opportunities to play.

With this roster they could certainly reach Final 6. But I guess FIVB would expect them to send A team and Terzic does not want that....but he also does not want to create drama with FIVB...so "losing " might be the way to go.

• Today Terzić was a guest ,before match Serbia against Russia, on SportKlub tv who is broadcaster of VNL matches in Serbia and he spoke about change in team in next to week. He told that will be 6 or 7 change, 2 new setters, 2 new liberos, 1 OH and he did not told who is the rest of changes, but i think that they would Bjelica and maybe one middle.

Mirkovic, Antanasijevic, Pusic, Gocanin and probably Blagojevic, Bjelica out.

Cirovic, Djordjevic, M.Popovic, Tadic,....

Good thing for Serbia is that Cirovic,Aleksic,Kocic,lozo,lazovic played together in Vizura for a long time and she knows each other very well.

It is still unofficial news and we will see who would on the official roster for Serbia 4th and 5th VNL week in friday i guess.

• I really don't get all these changes. When the vets come back None of these girls will get to play. Mirkovic, Pusic and Busa should play all VNL.

Antanasijevic barely got to play and I wish I could get to watch her more.

But I'm excited to watch a mini Vizura......

• Terzic decide to give a chance to all of newcomers and he also talks in today interview about his opinion of VNL and FIVB calendar(again).

He is mostly hate VNL and he is not ready to take any risk about injuries and or any other problem. On the other hand he spokes about starting preparation A team around a half of june and maybe that is the reason she pullout potential players of A team(Bjelica, Blagojevic, Mirkovic, Pusic....)

On 4th july Serbia would starts first officaly part of preparation on Pale. Then we know wide roster for Olympic qual. and Ech.

• Roster for 4th and 5th week:

s:Djordjevic(Crvena Zvezda Belgrade), Cirovic(Alba Blaj Romania);

opp:Kubura(Partizan Belgrade)

oh:Lazovic(Vizura Belgrade), Lozo(Zhetsy), Pejicic, Jovic(Volero);

mb:Aleksic(Alba Blaj), Kocic(Vizura), Savic(Zeleznicar Lajkovac);

l:Tadic(Tent), M. Popovic(college)

• Terzić won't be travelling to Japan and China either.

I don't really see the point of this and I don't really believe in "gaining experience" this way. They're going to get absolutely slaughtered by everyone, probably even Bulgaria, and it's not going to be pretty.

• You are absolutely right, his story about experience was just diplomatic answer. He quite hate VNL and he does not even try to hide it. And also i think that girls with their good games(which did not suprise me so much) deserved to finish the competition to the end.

* same squad like second and third week

• I agree with your claims, but, I am glad that the opportunity will get younger players, although the result will not be good. I was waiting for the chance to see in the senior national team jersey Lazovic, Cirovic, Kocic, that's why I'am excited about next week.

Olympic gold medal, Sydney 2000. : Vladimir Batez, Slobodan Kovač, Slobodan Boškan, Đula Mešter, Vasa Mijić, Nikola Grbić, Vladimir Grbić, Andrija Gerić, Goran Vujević, Ivan Miljković, Veljko Petković, Igor Vušurović - HC Zoran Gajić

• I know it won’t happen but I’d love to see Terzic’s reaction if they somehow pulled off a miracle and made it to the F6.

• Is Dimitrije Pusic of Chinese descent?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Is Dimitrije Pusic of Chinese descent?

I highly doubt it,

Many people from (South)Eastern European countries can have some asian in them, Turkey/Ottoman empire has some history with Asians and Serbia is also a country that was in Ottoman rule for a long time hence why he could have some as well. Though in 2019 the Asian % in general is not that much anymore there can be some exceptions like Pusic. Eastern Europeans and Eurasians in general definitely have darker features usually though then lets say Western Europeans, however I have to say Pusic does look like he could be a Chinese citizen straight up indeed :D a very extreme case.

Maybe Serbian users can tell us more and he maybe does actually have some Asian in him

• https://www.bilibili.com/video/av55640945/

Dimitrije Pusic [the video made the mistake, he is not the head coach, Branko Kovacevic)]:

"我们最后两站青年球员很多。最老的队员是24岁。但是我们考虑的是:这些年轻球员得到了机会,参加国家队的比赛。有很多年轻球员本来原来就是U18岁,U23岁的,所以她们今年是第一次打A级国家队的比赛。"

Chinglish translation:

"Our young volleyballers are so many in the last two places. The oldest one is 24 years old. (Savic: What?) However, In our opinion, these young players got the chance where they participate in the matches between the national teams. Many of the young players are U18 and U23. Therefore, it is the first time that they participate in the A-class international matches."

The roster of Serbian NT in Week 5 of VNL 2018: source

S - Cirovic, Djordjevic

OP - Lozo (also OH), Kubura

OH - Lazovic, Jovic (also OP), Pejicic (also OP)

MB - Savic, Aleksic, Kocic

L - Tadic, Ma. Popovic

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan