World Cup 2019

• stop serving Jaeschke :serve:

• Christenson is finally using Anderson. 8-10 balls in two sets doesn't seemed a lot to me for an opposite.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Palonsky is cute. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Christenson is barely using Anderson again.

#FreeBritney

• I CANNOT at Saeta serving Danani. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Loser and Ramos with 16 pts each. USA have to stop atleast 2 pts of those to win.

#FreeBritney

• Omg at Saeta. What a mistake. :white:

#FreeBritney

• I have always pointed out, but I will do it once again: Mati Sanchez would be one of the best setters of world if he were 10 cms taller.

His tecnique and skills are just superb. Even more than De Cecco. But, unfortunately, he is too short for top men vball.

But I do love he is showing to some many "small" teenagers that they can play professioally eventhough that height disadvantage.

• Ok, Argentina pulls some crazy win every once in a while but this one is definitely the craziest.

The shorty (mostly) substitutes winning against the giant americans even while gifting 32 errors (!) to them.

• Funny. Argentina without DeCecco and Conte, still beat USA.

USA is missing Taylor now.

• Great win by Argentina. USA dig themselves a hole and it was just too much. Garrett M. did not play well at all (neither did Micah) and that put them down early. Thomas Jaeschke was much better when he replaced Garrett. But all credit to Argentina. Great serve receive and they hit around the blocks.

• AUS losing to Egypt 1-3 (22-25, 25-21, 23-25, 18-25). Like always, Australia play good against Giants and perform horrible against average teams. I don't know why they're unstable like this, but still I won't lose my hope to see a good performance from them against the top teams.

Argentina upsetting USA 3-2 (25-20, 25-21, 19-25, 21-25, 12-15). I must say I didn't expect it. I didn't watch the game because I thought it'd be an easy match for U.S. However, it came out to be FIRE! Damn, seems I've lost too much!

Russia winning over Iran 3-1 (25-21, 25-18, 24-26, 25-22). The same old squad from Iran loses to Russia's C team. As I expected, no matter whether it's the main team or not, Russia is always capable to defeat teams like that.

Poland swept through Tunisia (25-16, 25-23, 25-12). Well, the African side will probably end up in the last ranks as always. Unlike the second set, they didn't seem to know how to play volleyball.

Brazil crushing Canada (25-14, 25-22, 25-14). I'm not surprised, but I expected more from Canada. They didn't have much to show except in the second set.

Currently, Japan is on fire with Ishikawa and Nishida playing superbly. However, Italy's serve is putting them under a lot of pressure. How long can Japan keep doing this great performance in the reception line?

• great work

Japan 3 - 0 Italy

• I watched Russia play against Iran, and Ilya Vlasov's attacking and blocking potential is really amazing. At times he looks youthful, but he has a lot of potential to become the new Musersky. He has a very strong offense and he catches the ball far above the opponent's block.

• I wish Douglas could play more...he didn't even enter the court today