World Cup 2019

• Heynen trapped himself.

Poland need Leon, Kurek and Kubiak on court if they wanna beat USA, based on USA's performance in the first 2 sets.

To my surprise, Garrett played so well. Normally, he's a weak point, esp at the front row.

Poland's float serves did not work as good as before, maybe because of the new ball.

On the other side, USA's 6 round jump serves impacted Poland's reception.

• Maybe it is the game plan by Heynen but I still think Drzyzga is under-using Leon.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Leon's serve almost evaporated USA's lead. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope nothing's serious with Jaeschke but that dig was miraculous.

#FreeBritney

• USA 3:1 POL

Anderson played very well throughout the whole game. One of the best games from him.

Poland played normal in set #3 and #4, but Leon is not enough to carry the team. Kurek is not totally recovered from surgery.

They need Kubiak.

• So I was right thinking USA-POL was like the real final in the last WCH.

The USA team is always so underrated. They just had a slow start against Argentina, which is a very good team, and they lost all their credits as a good team in just one match. :lol:

• I'm baffled that a very good Argentina still wasn't capable of beating the weakest Italy in decades. So this is how it feels like to be someone's Brazil.

Hmm this is not the first time you insist with that idea that Argentina is always bad vs Italy and I still don't agree.

I mean, obviously the record is negative, because Italy is an elite team, but they have WAY worse match-up vs Poland, Russia or Brazil. For instance, ARG defeated Italy in the last 2 VNL editions and I can't remember the last time ARG lost 0-3 to them.

• This tournament have so much surprises and Egypt is the biggest one of them.:obey:

#FreeBritney

• Who is this Polansky guy from Argentina. He seems promising no?