Brazilian NT 2019

• Macris and Juma will be the setters in Pan-American Games. No need, AT ALL, to send Macris to Pan, Juma could be the starter there, she has the skills to play in this kind of level and I think Ze trusts her (or not so much if he is also sending Macris).

I decided, long time ago, to not even try to understand what Ze Roberto thinks he is doing, but if Macris is going to Pan Games (with schedule really close to OQ), she is going to vacation in Peru or Roberta will be starter in OQ.

• Macris and Juma will be the setters in Pan-American Games. No need, AT ALL, to send Macris to Pan, Juma could be the starter there, she has the skills to play in this kind of level and the I think Ze trusts her (or not so much if he is also sending Macris).

I decided long time to ago to not even try to understand what Ze Roberto thinks he is doing, but if Macris is going to Pan Games (with schedule really close to OQ), she is going to vacation in Peru or Roberta will be starter in OQ.

I was kinda surprised about his decision as well. I thought he was going to send Roberta and Juma to the Pan Am. But one thing I agree with Zé is that a setter needs to play in order to develop and to better connect with the attackers, so maybe he wants to give more international experience to her, after not giving opportunities to her at all since 2017.

One more thing... I don’t see Macris as the dominant player in the position, so it’s a good chance for her to keep proving herself. Depending on the club season, I think both Dani Lins and Roberta can make it to the Olympics instead of her.

• Hi guys, apart from Juma and Macris, do you have any news about the splitting rosters for the both tournaments?

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Hi guys, apart from Juma and Macris, do you have any news about the splitting rosters for the both tournaments?

Not yet, however I think the roster will be almost the same for both tournaments. I thought PanAm Games would be earlier but there is some time (only 3 days...) between the qualifying and the PanAm.

• Female volleyball only starts on August 7th.

• Lima 2019 Pan American Games will begin onFriday
    , July 26

and ends on
    Sunday
    , August 11

So the volleyball tournament will last only 5 days?

Yes. As I said before Macris will be in both qualifying and PanAm, so the two tournaments won't happen at the same time. I thought they would but I was wrong before.

• Yes. As I said before Macris will be in both qualifying and PanAm, so the two tournaments won't happen at the same time. I thought they would but I was wrong before.

3 and then 5 games in a row. That's too much even for a setter. Plus the World Cup. Macris is not young anymore, she will be dead tired by the end of the NT season.

Ze should just let Juma and Naiane play.

• 3 and then 5 games in a row. That's too much even for a setter. Plus the World Cup. Macris is not young anymore, she will be dead tired by the end of the NT season.

Ze should just let Juma and Naiane play.

Ze should do a lot of things

• Ze Roberto said that Sheilla and Fabiana are going to tot take part to the South American Championship and World Cup

http://saqueviagem.com.br/noti…americano-e-copa-do-mundo

OMG I dunno about this. I mean Sheilla is Sheilla but she has been away from court for a long time. Mayba that's why Tandara is training as OH since Natalia is not 100% ready. But who will back Sheilla up? Lorenne or Paula?

• I think that Lorenne has the edge over Paula after her good perfomances at the finals of VNL, but I won't be surprised if both will be cut eventually :|

I still hope Ze will give a chance to Kisy :rose: but I don't think it will happen

I like Kisy a lot in last U20 WCh. She is such a good blocker as well:white:

• PAN AMERICAN GAMES ROSTER

S: Juma, Macris

OH: Lana, Maíra, Tainara, J. Bergmann

MBs: Mara, Mayany, Lara

OPPs: Lorenne, Paula

L: Natinha