Brazilian NT 2019

• Tandara the absolute holder for the opposite position will only play on the final stages of the vnl.

Bruna is out, already operated and will need to rest for 6months then she can go back to nt! I hope her season will be extremely good! She’s the absolute back up of tandara!

Natalia can be in the opposite slot. Paula will be needed in the 5n1 inversion. Julia bergmann and tainara taking turns with gabi as outside hitter!!!

But if ze insists with gabi/natalia then paula will be opposite.

• Who are the 14 players of brazil for the vnl?

Macris /roberta

Paula/tainara

Natalia/gabi/julia/amanda

Mayany/carol/bia/mara

Leia/natinha

• Natalia is probably out too. She just posted a vídeo in São Paulo while the other girls are already in Brasilia for the games.

• when will the VNL starts? is there a thread for it already?

The girls start on Tuesday depending on where you live. There is a thread started for it already… uhh … Over there :rolll: sorry on my phone

• Is Lorenne that much forgettable that we can't even see her around the team or did she really not go to Brasília? I've been thinking about this all day lmao

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• I am with the team as long amanda just have to be on a serve routine. Of course main mb should be bia and mayany!

I hope macris starts but knowing ze.. roberta will likely to do it. But based on their training...

Leia/bia/mayany, tainara, julia/gabi/ macris The rest on the other side of the net.

Good luck brazil!

• according to the news, Carol will end the holiday and join up the convocation by May 20th, 2019.

does it mean she might participate in the 1st weekend home tournament?

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• according to the news, Carol will end the holiday and join up the convocation by May 20th, 2019.

No, she won't.

I don't think so, because players generally undergo physical exams before start training properly in order to compete.

• Lorenne and Natália are arriving/have arrived in Brasília today. Natália is still treating her knee, so she's out for sure and there's no due date for her to play, but Lorenne will be able to be part of the team in the upcoming matches. Source

• Where is Tandara.? Is she still injured.?

She's still recovering from that ankle injury. She'll join the team in the fifth round (and final round if Brazil advances).

• Brazil having more injuries every club season and has more time of healing if compared to other countries. Take the case of mihajlovic and natalia..