Brazilian NT 2019

• According to Voloch, Brazil's official list to VNL is the following (but it is expected that only 22 players will be in training with the team)

OPP: Tandara, Bruna and Paula Borgo

S: Dani Lins, Roberta, Juma, Lyara and Macris

OH: Natalia, Garay, Gabi, Drussyla, Rosamaria, Gabi Cândido, Michelle, Amanda and Lana

MB: Bia, Milka, Lara, Carol, Mara, Carol Gattaz and Mayany

L: Léia, Brait, Natinha, Suelen and Tássia

Those in bold are already out due to personal reasons.

• Well let’s see which OH 35+ years old player Zé can invite to the NT... Érika? Paula Pequeno? Sheilla as OH? Ana Moser?

This year is gonna be a mess!

:gone:

Well, he could always use Tandara as OH and move Lorenne or Paula Borgo to the OPP position. No team in the world would be able to handle that. :obey:

• According to Voloch, the following are the players that can compete in VNL (that doesn’t mean that they’ll get a call).

OPP: Tandara, Bruna, Paula Borgo, Lorenne

S: Macris, Juma, Roberta, Fabíola

OH: Julia Bergmann, Tainara, Natália, Gabi, Rosamaria, Amanda, Lana, Michelle, Maira, Edinara

MB: Bia, Carol, Lara, Carol Gattaz, Mara, Mayany, Milka

L: Suelen, Leia, Natinha, Lais

• With mara on the list i think mayany will be benched! Lol but i think carol will be the starter and hopefully mayany!

I think its quite a good idea for sone athletes to be dispensed. Seriously talking drussyla did not have a good superliga. She was bruised after their game with russia in the vnl last year!

Tainara is best oh in the u-20 south american championship. Julia is second best but with no club!

Tandara had an ankle injury but is now okay. But i beg on bruna and paula to be opposite! Haha paula jumps high....

Rosamaria and garay would ask to be removed from the list.

Camilla brait girl if u want to go back to the cycle join now or else it will be your third time to be cut in the olympic circle. Hahaha

I think im ok with lyara as compared to juma. She and macris is ok. I dont think roberta will be starting!

In the case of outside hitters natalia and gabi have a promising season. They are really a duo! But with tandara as oh it is also ok but paula is the opposite!

Libero is suelen or nathinha..

• Well let’s see which OH 35+ years old player Zé can invite to the NT... Érika? Paula Pequeno? Sheilla as OH? Ana Moser?

This year is gonna be a mess!

:gone:

Hilma Caldeira!

• there are 30 players according to blog posted by Voloch, so "Lyara Medeiros" was missed out by you.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• there are 30 players according to blog posted by Voloch, so "Lyara Medeiros" was missed out by you.

I think this is only pro-form since Lyara is not practicing at the training center.