Brazilian NT 2019

• Seriously ? They've just expressed their opinion when been asked....and whats wrong with it ? You might not agree with a certain Politian views but that doesn't make the ones that support him/her a bad/or good person. Learn to disagree. This is a nonsense topic, so lets leave it there.

Really? I mean really? Have you even heard what that guy said? And if you support an evil guy, you are evil as well.

I knew Wallace made a gesture last summer that stated he supported that evil which is not understandable as that evil is a racist, and now I learn Murilo and William supported him, too.

• In the FIVB list for VNL both Suelen and Rosamaria are in. Are these two lists different?

Source: http://www.volleyball.world/en…/bra%20brazil/team_roster

• In the FIVB list for VNL both Suelen and Rosamaria are in. Are these two lists different?

Source: http://www.volleyball.world/en…/bra%20brazil/team_roster

the meaning of roster announced on FIVB only makes it counted from 1 to 30, but everybody is aware that not all the players listed were really invited.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• i understand that fe garay was absent due to injury.

Carol has exchanged with Ze, so she will be a bit late for training, but no later than May 20th.

I am quite puzzled with missing out of Rosa, who was even reserved as the only possible Tandara's sub, of course she plays wing-spikers as well. in Superliga final series, after the absence of Fe, Rosamaria had given a moderate performance, apparently better than Michelle. so is she really kicked off by Ze now?

to be me...

• i understand that fe garay was absent due to injury.

Carol has exchanged with Ze, so she will be a bit late for training, but no later than May 20th.

I am quite puzzled with missing out of Rosa, who was even reserved as the only possible Tandara's sub, of course she plays wing-spikers as well. in Superliga final series, after the absence of Fe, Rosamaria had given a moderate performance, apparently better than Michelle. so is she really kicked off by Ze now?

There were rumors that Rosa had also asked Zé to be left out, but so far there's no real confirmation yet as to why she's out of the list.

• thank you.

ok...so we will see the further news

now ze roberto can add the secondary roster up to the prelimianry 8 roster, we got the following 20 players:

setter: macris, roberta, juma

opposite: tandara, bruna, paula borgo, lorenne

outside hitter: natalia, gabi, amanda, tainara, julia bergman

middle blocker: caraol, bia, mayani, mara, lara, milka

libero: leia, natinha araujo

to be me...

• With all these latest blah in the brazilian nt, im hoping ze could see potential of many youngsters convened to defend the brazilian flag.

Hopefully more plays for tainara, julia... mayany.

Im ok with leia already

• Another one bites the dust: Bruna Honório has been released from trainings with the NT. She was already with the group, which leds to believe this is due to an injury.

ETA: fuck, man, she has a minor tumor on her heart. That's why she's out. She'll even have to undergo surgery. I'm so sad for her. Fuck.

• Another one bites the dust: Bruna Honório has been released from trainings with the NT. She was already with the group, which leds to believe this is due to an injury.

ETA: fuck, man, she has a minor tumor on her heart. That's why she's out. She'll even have to undergo surgery. I'm so sad for her. Fuck.

OH NO!!!! BRUNA! My heart is broken right now! ;(

• Bruna is what brazil needs in order to win! I think tainara then will be in the 5n1 inversion... so sad for brazil but still hoping this news will help them conquer the top spot in the podium