Brazilian NT 2019

• Happy to know brazil made 6points!

Leia is phenomenal

Macris is doing great

Gabi as always

Paula is promising

Mara is the old mara we knew. Lethal and her spikes are way awesome

Amanda is not nt material but her job at the back court and service line is commanding

Roberta as back up is really good too. Her serves as astonishing

Bia needs to be the bia of 2017!

More opportunities for mayanh pls.

Tainara i hope ze would utilize her even more!

• I have a feeling that tomorrow Roberta will be starter ;(

She will be! She worked hard for it! Even if i have developed my love with how macris sets for the clubs...

Actiually roberta is good at net defense, sets to outside hitters... and her serve!!!

Tainara will be starter for tomorrow!!! And i hope with mayany!!! This girl really can block!!!!

• If a sub setter change a game, it doesnt mean that she deserves to start the next one. It is a different game, different system.. Roberta is a good player but for me she didnt make enough to be a starter. But we know that Zé love that woman

• Macris having a great season doesn't mean she's better than Roberta.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Macris having a great season doesn't mean she's better than Roberta.

This is true. Last year roberta started in vnl. She was subbed by macris but the game doesnt change. In the next set roberta still acted as starter..

This is my principle way back 2016. Even if u have a great season st superliga, this doesnt mean u are above others. Turkey and italy have competitive club leagues. The advantage of roberta is that she has connections already with gabi... she knows how to use it. I command her net defense and service actually....

Macris is good at fast balls but the middles not giving points its best to try the oh.

Tomorrow im hoping for

Roberta

Bia/mayany

Tainara

Amanda/gabi

Leia

Tainara as opposite. Amanda for the pass.

Or we can have tainara/gabi and paula for the opp. She is a hit and miss

• Well, I don’t think she’ll be an starter tomorrow. At least I hope so. A setter needs time to adapt to the system expected by the coach. Zé has a way more conservative way of playing than Macris, but she’ll only understand how she’s expected to play in the NT if she’s able to play.

I remember when Fernandinha were called back in 2012. During the timeouts, Zé was often correcting her with things like: we prefer sets to the middle within a 1m distance; we don’t use the MB when the reception is so-so; we don’t use a fourth attacker when we have 3 attackers on the net.

Anyway, my point is that the girl needs time.

• This might be an unpopular opinion but I’d just like to say that sometimes I think many players reject the invitation to the NT because they’re willing to enjoy their vacation.

Camila Brait is in Vegas. Dani Lins in the States for like weeks already. Gattaz was in the USA as well and now she’s in Greece. Especially the last two, they said they wanted to be out due to physical reasons and I don’t think they have a physiotherapist or a personal trainer with them while traveling overseas. :whistle:

And I love all these players and I think they can decide if they want to play or not. My point is just that sometimes I feel that the excuse they give is not quite the truth.

• Let us not forget that roberta was thee best setter of the 2017-2018 superliga...

And also, she was the setter of rexona ades/sesc rio...

And the problem with rio this season is basically the pass.. she must not be blamed for rio’s loss. Rio is already a sinking ship when gabi went to minas.

• I love Roberta since the moment she came in for Thompson and basically changed the whole course of the competition for Rexona back then. She is a good setter with great connection with her OH and Opp, but with MBs she seems to be a little bit helpless.

Macris is the setter that I love to play with. I love fast offense and the way she tricks the opponent, leaving her hitter one-on-one for a lot of times kinda reminds me of the magnificent Tomkom.

I don't mind either one starting because they are both good. It's just I think since Brazil is in dire need of a change in terms of tactical play, Macris could be the one to lead the team.

• I think Macris was indeed the main issue yesterday. Even Dijkema was playing much better than her. 19 blocks must mean something about distribution and precision.

Macris is more talented than Roberta, however I prefer Roberta overall when it comes to the combination of skills.

• I love Roberta since the moment she came in for Thompson and basically changed the whole course of the competition for Rexona back then. She is a good setter with great connection with her OH and Opp, but with MBs she seems to be a little bit helpless.

Macris is the setter that I love to play with. I love fast offense and the way she tricks the opponent, leaving her hitter one-on-one for a lot of times kinda reminds me of the magnificent Tomkom.

I don't mind either one starting because they are both good. It's just I think since Brazil is in dire need of a change in terms of tactical play, Macris could be the one to lead the team.

I definitely agree with you. Roberta’s bashing started when dani lins step in for wch. A lot of fans during their trainings and friendly matches are bashing roberta where in fact it should be dani lins who must leave NT actually. She doesnt have space at all. Dani lins started for brazil in the first and second rounds. Roberta entered only in the second set in the games vs serbia where they lost 3-0.

She also didnt start in their game against germany. And japan!!!! And everytime she got simple mistakes she was bashed.. they should be reminded that she only step in a little time and could not help the team in the best possible way if the opposing team is ahead of a set.

In my humble opinion, roberta has a good serve if not lethal. Her net defense is also commanding. Her sets to the outside hitters even if with unstable pass is something her detractors must see to themselves... and her back sets to tandara and pipeline sets is an asset to the national team.

I just hope that in their praises to macris, they wont compare her to other setters especially roberta since the two are nt setters. It would only create a negative energy..

Let the two work if the other isnt working well for the team. Macris is the best for fast balls and roberta is commanding for oh/opp sets...

And i hope this will be the last that the two gets compare or i will be mad and reply to every negative comments immediately!! Hahaha

• I think Macris was indeed the main issue yesterday. Even Dijkema was playing much better than her. 19 blocks must mean something about distribution and precision.

Macris is more talented than Roberta, however I prefer Roberta overall when it comes to the combination of skills.

I definitely agree. Either way im okay whoever starts for nt. I just hope ze wont start with dani lins for tokyo olympics...

Macris needs time. And she needs to start with the main oh/opposite..