Brazilian NT 2019

• If Coach Ze were to retire after Tokyo 2020 (fingers-crossed), who do you guys think will be suitable to take over the NT?

I would like to see Wagao, from Brazil under-20 NT. I think with him Brazil would finally forget their oldies and start to build a proper new team, but I think the substitute will be Paulo Coco, his actual assistant and Praia's head coach, and with him nothing will change, because he is a Ze's doppelganger.

Luizomar is a really bad choice, he tries to be innovative but in the end his ideas are not one of the brightest. He is only capable of winning when he has a powerful team, better than any other, which is not in the case right now for Brazil.

• I would like to see Wagao, from Brazil under-20 NT. I think with him Brazil would finally forget their oldies and start to build a proper new team, but I think the substitute will be Paulo Coco, his actual assistant and Praia's head coach, and with him nothing will change, because he is a Ze's doppelganger.

Luizomar is a really bad choice, he tries to be innovative but in the end his ideas are not one of the brightest. He is only capable of winning when he has a powerful team, better than any other, which is not in the case right now for Brazil.

Luizomar will try ro get all powerful players!

• According to the photos of today’s training routine, Lara, Milka and Julia Bergman are out. And Tandara won’t play in VNL due to an abs injury.

This will probably be our roster:

S: Macris and Roberta

OPP: Paula and Lorenne

MB: Carol, Bia, Mara and Mayany

OH: Natalia, Gabi, Amanda and Tainara

L: Leia and Natinha

• i just hope e will put natalia as opposite. Tainara as oh. Amanda as serving sub. And lorenne as opposite in the 5n1 inversion

• Arlene and Hilma Caldeira :teach:

• i knew it. Once sheila said she is still interested in playing for NT coach ze will do everything in his power to get her on the team.

However, there might be some good things coming from this. We all know Brazil don't have any good backup for Tandara. Sheila might fill in that gap. This might be good thing - as long as Sheila backs up fot Tandara, not the other way around.

Fabiana still can play great,last season showed it.

And Suellen, please no. Leia is doing the job goodly enough.

• Sheila- already a ghost of herself before she left the game.. But nobody knows what her form is like right now..

Suellen- Don't Brazil have a in shape libero?

Fabiana- She's still a great player and any NT would be lucky to have her, though Brazil have very high level MB's already without her.. And I want to see Macris-Carol Gattaz in NT. :love:

• Fabiana wrote that she accepted the call so she could share her experience with other players and help the renovation of the Brazilian NT :D

I've also heard a podcast with Fabiola. I don't understand Portuguese perfectly but she basically said that she "rejected" the call this summer because she had to take care of her children and her stuff but she will be available next year, since she wants to be at the Olympics.

• I mean yea they should now develop the youngsters and whatever, but as a big big fan of these players... I mean... Fabiana has still got it ofc but Sheilla indeed surprises me.

I'm lowkey not mad about it though... at all :lol:

• Sheilla coming back to NT is mutual benefit for all parties. Just because she's returning doesn't mean she's going to kick out all the young players vying for the opposite role unless they fail so miserably that Ze had to beg her to return. :lol:

People are forgetting that Tandara is not that young anymore.

She's older than Sheilla when she last won the olympics. There should be precautions in place if Tandara can't make Tokyo Olympics and that doesn't automatically means Paula and Lorenne are out of the selection.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().