Brazilian NT 2019

• What happened last night was alarming. With Natalia out, Brazil lost tehir main fire power. However, the other attackers should not stop playing well. Lorenne went ghost completely.

However, knowing that we still have Drussyla as back up kinda ease things up for a bit. And instead of Amanda, I will focus on Tainara. Amanda is the new Sassa imo. Instead of focusing on her and wasting the OH spot, it is better to train the second libero to be serving sub like Brazil used to do with Camila. Gabi, Natalia, and Drussyla are strong line up of OHs and if Garay decideds to come back, it will be a grueling foursome.

Macris & Roberta should stay as starter from now on. No more Dani Lins.

I would like to disagree. In set 5, all initial 3points came from lorenne and i like lorenne’s attitude! She was initially cut in the vnl due to tandara’s entrance. But injury came and she was back! In the final’s week, she resurrected! I’m so proud of you!

With regards to natalia, we have drussyla and fe garay as well. Had dru and garay was in the benched, brazil could easily won 3-0z but that’s ok! Usa win after the setback from natalia. And in terms of natalia being hired by vitra, that is because macris waa peomoted as a 7point player.

• I have a bad feeling about Ana Carolina da Silva. She only made damages in this Final 6 :D She might not be in her best shape but this was an important opportunity to convince Ze Roberto to take her in Tokyo

Carol is also a good blocker. Its just that she came in after a very long holiday! But, when mara played, i saw the hunger and im glad mara stepped up in the last 3 matches. Her skills are so disastrous no one could deal it. Its is just impressive.

She can be used as a second blocker with another middle blocker in front.

• Honestly , there’s no need for them ( Sheila & Fabiana ) to come back. If those rumors are to be true , it shows how desperate and eager Brazil’s coaching staff is about being in the podium no matter what. Unfortunately they’re simply thinking about how to patch Brazil’s generational gap with the return of Sheila and Fabiana , but not thinking about the health of the program at the long run.

Hello! We have lorrene and mara!

I like lorrene she was in sesi sp last 2015-2016 and wAs a starter. She made top 5 in points that season carrying the least favorable team of the brazilian superliga feminina. She was hired by osasco only to be benched.

• What happened last night was alarming. With Natalia out, Brazil lost tehir main fire power. However, the other attackers should not stop playing well. Lorenne went ghost completely.

However, knowing that we still have Drussyla as back up kinda ease things up for a bit. And instead of Amanda, I will focus on Tainara. Amanda is the new Sassa imo. Instead of focusing on her and wasting the OH spot, it is better to train the second libero to be serving sub like Brazil used to do with Camila. Gabi, Natalia, and Drussyla are strong line up of OHs and if Garay decideds to come back, it will be a grueling foursome.

Macris & Roberta should stay as starter from now on. No more Dani Lins.

My tokyo girls for 2020!

macris/roberta

Bia/mara/adenizia No need of carol gattaz

Tandara/lorenne

Gabi drussyla garay and natalia

Camilla brait

E

• I don't think so. She has a lot of credits with the staff and she joining only in Final 6 is a great example of how well-regarded she is right now. It was really alarming indeed her shape, her volleyball was nowhere to be found, but i think her spot is pretty safe tbh.

With Fabiana coming back and probably Thaisa also coming back, I dont think Carol's spot is safe. There is Bia and Mara to fight for the last MB spot. Dont forget Adenizia, whom Ze Roberto loves...

• With Fabiana coming back and probably Thaisa also coming back, I dont think Carol's spot is safe. There is Bia and Mara to fight for the last MB spot. Dont forget Adenizia, whom Ze Roberto loves...

I thought only Fabiana was returning, and now also Thaisa?! I love Thaisa as much as the next person, but Ze might call as well Jacque so the 2012 London Gold medal team can be complete :whistle:

• I thought only Fabiana was returning, and now also Thaisa?! I love Thaisa as much as the next person, but Ze might call as well Jacque so the 2012 London Gold medal team can be complete :whistle:

Fabiana's return is official, Thaisa's, not yet, but pretty much all the Olympic champions are saying that they want to play another one, so Thaisa returning is not far from happening.

• Ze Roberto is preparing for the annually most important tournament -----WOQT for Tokyo;

It is reported that Fabiana, Sheilla and Suelen are all reserved for this tournament, who will trained together with the VNL players;

Besides, definately a B team will attend Pan Games, so i guess it would be a kind mixed combination of “partial A team not in WOQT + Underaged + Universiade”

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Now that I realize that the actual volleyball matches in PanAm Games are not in the same week as the qualifying, I believe Zé will take the same team to both events with only minor changes.

• I was always a fan of Mara, and I was disappointed how ineffective she has been for Minas and Brazil lately. She has always been like the last option for Brazil. I hope from now on she continues to improve and play at this level, she was a monster.

Mara is doing great. She had a season off. She was subbed by mayany. Mayany is ok but her attacks are not always lethal. Mara is decisive in the attack.

I just really hope mara would convince me or herself to fight for a spot in the olympics! She and bia is ok for me as of now.

• With Fabiana coming back and probably Thaisa also coming back, I dont think Carol's spot is safe. There is Bia and Mara to fight for the last MB spot. Dont forget Adenizia, whom Ze Roberto loves...

Adenizia is really part of tokyo 2020! Her season off in the nt is due to injury. SHe already got operated and is recovering very well

• any news about bruna?

She returned to training already.. it is a moderate one (i think she started to train with ball this week), but she is almost full recovered :heart:

• Ze Roberto is preparing for the annually most important tournament -----WOQT for Tokyo;

It is reported that Fabiana, Sheilla and Suelen are all reserved for this tournament, who will trained together with the VNL players;

Besides, definately a B team will attend Pan Games, so i guess it would be a kind mixed combination of “partial A team not in WOQT + Underaged + Universiade”

I am looking forward for the panamerican games! :)