Brazilian NT 2019

• I find it funny that some people are celebrating the possible return of Camila Brait but are complaining about Sheilla, Fabiana...

I'm not talking about anyone from here, but it's a general feeling that I have.

I honestly wish that no one would come back, especially if it is a player who hasn't played at any single tournament since 2016. That also includes Fernanda Garay, who only played the 2018 WCH and was a complete mess.

Sheilla and Fabiana never missed any important tournament but Camila was cut for too many times, many guys think she used to be good enough and deserves at least a vacancy in OG.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Sheilla and Fabiana never missed any important tournament but Camila was cut for too many times, many guys think she used to be good enough and deserves at least a vacancy in OG.

Camila was cut two times. One of them we had Fabi. There is no point in having two liberos at the Olympics. The other time Camila was cut, Leia was playing much better.

She was cut because someone was better than her at each situation.

This drama is endless. She is such a drama queen. And now she wants to get back?!

• I find it funny that some people are celebrating the possible return of Camila Brait but are complaining about Sheilla, Fabiana...

I'm not talking about anyone from here, but it's a general feeling that I have.

I honestly wish that no one would come back, especially if it is a player who hasn't played at any single tournament since 2016. That also includes Fernanda Garay, who only played the 2018 WCH and was a complete mess.

I am enjoying Brait's return because even though she's 30+, I think she can play in the next Olympic Cycle too. And I also think that if she decided to come back just now, she's not doing so to leaving the team in 2021. But if this is her mindset, then I'll have to be against too.

I don't mind about age, but my point is that the best players, willing to be in the NT for more than one year or like 2-3 competitions, should be those invited for training.

• OMG we dont have OHs... Amanda =O Natalia with all her injuries =O

I miss Drussyla. I wish she would come back to the NT.

• Leia was playing better than Camila, but suddenly she shocked during the Olympic Games...

Brait was not at her best shape as well as she wasn’t before WCH 2014 and she killed the competition...

But let’s wait and see they playing during this club season...

• OMG we dont have OHs... Amanda =O Natalia with all her injuries =O

I miss Drussyla. I wish she would come back to the NT.

I thought she would come back to NT still this year buuuuuut

• I don`t think Natalia should play....that`s crazy. Even if Brazil can`t qualify now, they can and would easily qualify against Argentina in January.

Brazil has so many players returning and injured that is hard to picture who will be in Tokyo.

C.Brait said she would never return and even her husband got involved. I`m glad she`s back, she`s incredible talented....but that`s why u never say never.

• I don`t think Natalia should play....that`s crazy. Even if Brazil can`t qualify now, they can and would easily qualify against Argentina in January.

Brazil has so many players returning and injured that is hard to picture who will be in Tokyo.

C.Brait said she would never return and even her husband got involved. I`m glad she`s back, she`s incredible talented....but that`s why u never say never.

Search for the oldies in the lists, then you will know who will be in Tokyo ^^:D;(

• to face moderate opponents, i think this 14 roster is a bit risky but still in rational level.

Natalia is injuried but not in a heavier condition like laying down, i think she will be dispatched if the game situation with a negative way.

Tandara can resume the pace from the very beginning, and Ana paula subs.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• My rooster for the olympic qualifier even if there is already a list published

(Doesnt mind being bashed) lol

Setters: macris/roberta

Opposites: kisy/lorenne

Outside hitters: gabi guimaraes/ana christina/drussyla and of course natalia

Middle blockers: bia/mara/mayany

Libero: leia

But come olympic tokyo games:

These are the players id like to see:

Setters: macris/fabiola

Opposites: tandara/kisy

Outside hitters: gabi/fe garay/natalia/drussyla

Middle blockers: mara/bia/mayany

Libero: camilla brait

• We need Roberta as 2nd Setter for Tokyo not Fabiola

• I don't think Fabiola is a good "team-player" and does not react well being a sub. Or she is called to be a starter (and i think she won't be one), or is not worth having her... but nothing makes sense with Brazilian NT right now, so everything is possible

• Tandara will play as OH. This means that Natalia is probably still injuried.